I am leaving the 348/355 brotherhood… | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I am leaving the 348/355 brotherhood…

Discussion in '348/355' started by johan6504, Sep 30, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FandLcars

FandLcars F1 Rookie

Aug 6, 2006
    Tempe, Az
    Full Name:
    Rick Schumm
    Very sorry to hear, Johan, but glad you're Ok! Are you sure there wasn't some invisible ice on the road (we call it black ice here in the US)?

2. fxdwgs

fxdwgs Formula 3

Aug 22, 2006
    Sjobo, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Bengt
    ......is the word in German........it means mirror-ice......which is exactly what it is.

However in Johan´s case there is no ice in Sweden in September....maybe in November....

Just for the record.........

//B//

3. FandLcars

FandLcars F1 Rookie

Aug 6, 2006
    Tempe, Az
    Full Name:
    Rick Schumm
    Ok, thanks Bengt. Sad to have this happen.

4. ferrariwant2be

ferrariwant2be Karting

Jan 14, 2008
    #29 ferrariwant2be, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Sometimes we learn the most from the mishaps of others. Usually they are not life threatening, sometimes they are. Johan6504, your post may very well have saved the life of another on this forum. For that I am sure we are all grateful for your contribution.

Please note the absence of the word "mistake" as driving these cars hard is to be expected. That is what they were designed for. It is difficult for any manufacturer to conceive every possible scenario especially with new and exciting technology. Ferrari takes on risk by putting budding technology in the hands of aspiring drivers. As aspiring drivers we take risks in utilizing the technology to the fullest. For both manufacturer and driver the risk has been worth the thrill ride. Drive on... and remember, when you're on the track rip that F430 a new ass! ;)

5. johan6504

johan6504 Formula 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Johan
    :)