Dating story | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Dating story

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by The Speedfighter, Jan 24, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    +1 I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone.

2. t3kneak

t3kneak Karting

Aug 4, 2008
    London, ON
    Full Name:
    t3kneak
    YESSSSSS Don't be a FOOL. Do not message her for at least a weeeeek

3. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

men do it too.

4. ryankjb

ryankjb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2006
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    yup...

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I'll betcha she's got a mytwitface page, and she's mytwitfacing on and on and on about how some random stranger's stalking her, although she'll neglect to mention her tongue tasted aforementioned some random stranger's tonsils.

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    You need to buy the book THE GAME by Neil Strauss

and look into this www.doubleyourdating.com and http://www.realsocialdynamics.com/

7. AustinMartin

AustinMartin F1 Veteran

Mar 1, 2008
    Los Angeles/Idaho
    ROFL!!!

8. AustinMartin

AustinMartin F1 Veteran

Mar 1, 2008
    Los Angeles/Idaho
    Just wait for her to call you... You can never look bad playing it cool.

9. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    Those are indeed excellent strategies to getting "results" (dates, sex). I skimmed some bootleg audio from D'angelo, emplyed the techniques & it worked, but I got tired of having to be some sort of super playboy.

I find it hard to accept that every man who finds a good woman continues to play her. I see couples that look happy & get married. Do those men have to continue to play their woman? If so, I am officially writing off women. There's got to be some decent ones left, that just naturally work.

10. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    It sucks doesn't it? lol. She started playing games before christmas and i just said f-it i'm done. Then she messaged me new years eve. I responded back, but just wished her a happy new year as well. havent heard anything since. I was going to tell her what I thought, but i'm just letting it go. If she wants to play these games she can, but not with me. She knows how i feel and i told her i don't play games. I do believe in fate to an extent. If it's meant to be she'll come back.

There are girls out there who don't play that ****. Some of my friends are dating, engaged or married to them. And I've known most of their girls as long as they have.

I just talked about the bull**** i went through with my friends gf and she said she has never understood the womans mindset of playing games. She says she'll never understand the women that like a guy a whole lot but they'll blow them off because they want the guy to keep trying after they act disinterested. Some guys play these dumb-ass games too.

Just gotta stay true to yourself.

11. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    No, some of them just give up and cave in to the woman and do everything she wants

Sometimes she sticks around, usually she'll leave a doormat

Chicks love the game but the good news is eventually the game just becomes a natural part of you

12. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    Maybe you're a bad kisser? Bad breath?

13. The Speedfighter

The Speedfighter Formula 3

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    well guys first of all thanks for all your responses. It really helped me looking at things differently.

But I got a phonecall from her last night. She started off with well I've got something to tell you (never good) but she's not really over her ex boyfriend yet. They broke up 3 months ago so it's kinda understandable.

So I responded calm (in myself bit annoyed) that it was okay. She was suprised I wasn't angry at her. But well what can you do. Just keep looking I think :)

Again guys thank you so much for your responses and help!!!

Lex

14. h2oskier

h2oskier F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2006
    inside someone hot
    Full Name:
    MJA
    if she gets back to you in the next few days cool. if she doesn't she's not worth the headache.

some of you guys sure seem bitter. i've got a motto for car forums "treat your woman like you treat your cars and you will never sleep alone"

15. Tad Cody

Tad Cody Formula 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Over here!
    Full Name:
    Take a guess...
    #40 Tad Cody, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hocakes likes this.
  16. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    Lex,

If she tries to get back together with you, then play games with her heart. Dump her suddenly in the same fashion, when she is most vulnerable.

Normally I would not say stuff like this but I just got burned really bad over the weekend. I used to be one of the sole defenders of women on this forum, but now I don't care anymore. They are all pieces of garbage.

17. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Speaking from experience Wax?;)

18. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    #43 WILLIAM H, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    LOL, We've all been there. Best thing you can do is go hang w your friends

Good luck

Sorry about your latest chick experience. I've learned the best procedure is: If it Fx, flies, or floats, RENT IT

or

If its got tits or tires it will be trouble :)

19. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Nah, merely hybridizing subjects, past and present.

20. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    At least she actually called you man and not text. The fact you weren't angry is probably a good thing. She's going to remember that.

I disagree. Yes always treat women as you would your cars, but that still doesn't mean your not sleeping alone. The game will still be played.

21. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
  22. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Lex just enjoy the memories of the time you spent with her but do not dwell on what could have been. If it was meant to happen--you know the rest.

If you meet up with her again be cool--you don't want to seem desperate & just let things happen.

After one woman leaves another one comes.

23. The Speedfighter

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    Guys,

again thank you so much for your feedback!!

Yes she had the respect for me to call about it and explain the situation :)

We'll just see what happens. I just ended a really bad (and I mean really bad) relationship too, which leaves me alone. And maybe that also makes me a little bit hessitant about women.

My family is in Holland and I'm in Sydney. Yes I do have great friends who are all there for me, but it's nice to have somebody for "yourself" if you know what I mean.

But as I said, thank you so much for all your feedback and I'll probably post some more things later on :D

Lex

24. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Your'e in Sydney ?!?!?! I heard thats a great party town

You dont need a girlfriend there ;)

25. The Speedfighter

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    lol well that's not really true ;)

Clubs are reasonable here, but if you're used to European Clubs then this is really really bad :(