Invisibleshield by Zagg? | FerrariChat

Invisibleshield by Zagg?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by charlie_ludden, Nov 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Anyone done this to their phones?

I have a blackberry 8900, and wanted to get this done if it truly works....please let me know if it does, or what your experience has been with em.

http://www.zagg.com/

2. gothemi8

gothemi8 Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2007
    So Cal/Central NY
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Call me during the week I did this with my iPod Touch and used another similar product on my iPhone. Basically I loved it but it had small problems.

3. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Thanks Alex, Ill give you a call...I ended up getting it done, they cut me a good deal due to the whole black friday shopping weekend, Free install and a full body wrap for 20.00 insted of 40

4. OC Speed Junkie

OC Speed Junkie Formula 3

Aug 6, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    I have had the full body kit (minus the back) on my bold (9000) for over a year. Great investment. I had their screen protector on my E61 for a few years prior. Best Skins Ever is a bit less expensive, but I keep buying the Zagg ones. If you hunt around, there are usually 20% off promo codes online for them.

Installation takes some time but is not difficult.

Did you end up getting it done at the mall Charlie?

5. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    My girlfriend has that for her Storm, she bought the full body one.

She has had an excellent experience with the protectors, as well as the customer service. When she called to say she had a small problem with hers after a few months, they sent her a brand new one free of charge.

6. fish78

fish78 F1 Rookie

Sep 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Does it protect and prevent the track ball from debris...my only complaint with my blackberry 9000 is that the track ball sticks...

7. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles
    Love it, works really nice, I took it back because on the off/hang up button on my phone, it started to peel, so had them re-do that one, no questions asked, it was replaced in 3 minutes. Went to the location at the Shops of Mission Viejo

Yes I did and love it, I would always have someone install it for me, espcially since its a little kart/kisok, usually you can just talk you way outta of paying install. Other than that Love it, did you order yours online?

Nope, but sometimes it got stuck even without the cover, so IMO get the cover

yah they are really good with customer service, wish other companys would follow suit

8. Choptop

Choptop F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2004
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    Alan Galbraith
    got one on my iPhone.. love it.

9. Tad Cody

Tad Cody Formula 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Over here!
    Full Name:
    Take a guess...
    Got one for the droid. Installed myself. If you do, make sure your fingertips are very wet with the solution to avoid fingerprints.

Love it so far, and lifetime warranty if it does peel or scratch... worth it IMO.

-Tad

10. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I just got mine replaced last week. By the time they were done with mine there was a 4.5 hour wait because of all the iPod touches people had gotten for christmas.

11. wahoowa

wahoowa F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2008
    _East Coast_
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Does anybody else find the invisi shield full body just doesn't give the phone enough "width" to hold comfortably in your hand? Not to mention slides around to easily in the car? I popped mine into a case mate signature - real leather, gave me the extra (minimal) width and friction to stay put in the car, but easy to slide in and out of my pants/jacket pocket.

Also easy to remove so I can clean / pop into my otto defender case when going near the water/harsh environments.

I found an ebay guy that sells em OEM, new for $8 shipped, if interested let me know I'll get his seller id.