Photoshoot? | FerrariChat

Photoshoot?

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by B.McKissick, Sep 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. B.McKissick

B.McKissick Rookie

Sep 28, 2009
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Brennan McKissick
    I guess you could consider this my introduction post on here but I was directed to this site by a member on here. No, I don't own a Ferrari. No, I haven't graduated college yet. Yes, I do have a strong feeling towards anything automotive related. Especially higher end cars, they are like every mans dream. However, since I have no real source of income and still in school I have to settle with just being around owners and the cars. I found out a few years ago that the best way to do this is to get into photography and network. I have met alot of people this way. In the process I feel I have become a better photographer. I do better when I get excited about a shoot, recently the only way I get excited is to shoot something, rare, unique, or exotic. I don't get to do it often but when I do it comes out nice. Getting to the point, my fall break is October 16-20. I get out the 16th and go back to school on the 20th. I am hoping I can schedule a shoot somewhere in the region. Preferably places between the Nashville, TN and Charlotte, NC area. I am posting this in two regions so hopefully I can fill a day in some area, first come first serve kind of deal. Below are some samples from some of my favorite/best automotive shoots, I have more but sold the shots to the owners and don't want to post anymore than I need. PM if anyone is interested, we can work something out. Im flexible on all levels. Thanks in advance guys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34200150@N08/sets/72157622142284900/

2. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    You have some great pics there sir.

3. B.McKissick

B.McKissick Rookie

Sep 28, 2009
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Brennan McKissick
    thank ya very much, always trying to improve

4. Rubino

Rubino Formula Junior

May 24, 2005
    Charlotte Area
    Full Name:
    Bob Curtis
    Very nice work Brennan. Look forward to seeing you at one of our local events.

5. bruceski3

bruceski3 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Nice work Brennan. I say we all have a Photoshoot soon in the near future here in East TN. Maybe before it gets too cold or sometime later on in the Spring time if it doesn't warm up anytime soon. How about it Ken, or Robert?

6. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Let me know Bruce....sent you a message on FB

7. k wright

k wright Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2004
    North East TN
    Full Name:
    Kent Wright
    There will be 4 Ultima GTR cars at the Bristol raceway for the start of the 2010 power tour. That is likely to be your best chance of getting photos of the car.

I'm in the mountains in either a green exige or black ultima during the week days.

ken