Stolen car...please help | Page 20 | FerrariChat

Stolen car...please help

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Matt LaMotte, Nov 24, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Regardless if it was delivered by you or not on what ever day is claimed, the person who used your wife's stamp should be duly identified in her ledger. If that person is NOT you the identity would clear the matter up right away. Look officer this is the driver's license number and address of the person my wife notarized the document for....

If her stamp was used without her permission that is another matter all together.

2. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    #477 Etcetera, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Yeah, but this guy drives a black G35,... not a black truck.

4. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Woo hoo!

5. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Not me.

My lil' brother Blimpie.

He drives a truck. A black one.

6. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Fixed.

7. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    assuming that she was the one who put the stamp on the alledged document. ive not seen the document...so i cant answer that.

8. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    yeah write....again...i just dont know whats on the document in question...cant answer that yet.

9. paul baron

paul baron Karting

Mar 3, 2009
    south florida
    #484 paul baron, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    do you mean, "yeah right"..? or is that some kind of code for the real perp?

sheesh...hard to believe you don't know about the notary..either it exists or it doesn't..(i think it does) in which case ...LUCYYYY you have some splainin' to dooo....(your wife wouldn't happen to be named Lucy, would she?..

10. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    yeah, I suspect someone specific of having used it without her permission. ive said this before...

11. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    wow. you went out of your way to have fun with my misfortune. what a sumaritan.

12. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    great, now I have a headache :)

13. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    how about we pick 12 people from f-cat and do a pseudo trial on this thread?

14. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    I don't know if he's guilty, but he sure is stupid.

15. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    not necessarily korr. you'd be suprised how much this thread has actually helped me

16. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Well thats what the trial is for.

17. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    yeah.. but still...even in regard to the trial... again.. you'd be suprised how much this thread has helped me.

dont get my wrong...i understand your sentiment. but really...this thread has helped me a whole lot.

18. Axecent

Axecent Formula 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Central Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    Demand a certified copy of the document ASAP. You will be able to tell if the signature is your wifes or not. With that data, you can decide where to go next.

19. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    its crazy...i had to apply pressure to get that goin....i checked the file today at the courthouse...the doc request has been done now. if they refuse we will do a motion to enforce discovery. thanx for the tip

20. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    But since you are a fake, why bother?

21. paul baron

paul baron Karting

Mar 3, 2009
    south florida
    that is soooo lame...yea..they're hiding the doc from you....by the way ..who is the "we" in we will file a motion..?

22. kaoss

kaoss Formula 3

Jul 29, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    KAOSS
    COINCIDENCES???? You want to really play the game with that one??? YOU need to be a professional gambler...let's look at some odds on this one shall we?

1. YOU get fingered RANDOMLY from assorted photos AT a police station as a "possible" suspect...if there were 20 photos, then the odds were 1 in 20.
    2. Once YOU get fingered, they discover that YOU are married to the woman who's notary stamp appears on the bill of sale....odds of that happening? 1 in a BILLION.
    3. You admit to knowing someone, a RELATIVE, that drives a black truck AND that you yourself have driven the truck...odds that you were picked randomly out of a line up, happened to be married to a person of interest in the case, and now HAPPEN to be related to SOMEONE who drives a black truck...1 in 2 BILLION.

Sorry Ra...but coincidence is one item, not MULTIPLE items...just come clean, post up who you think is involved and why...nothing to lose now other than saving your own rear end...if I were on the jury listening to this cherade, guess what, the words "beyond a reasonable doubt" would not be in your favor. I'd work harder on the facts and work less on trying to convince people that these are mere coincidences, because NO ONE gets linked that many times to a crime without being involved to some extent...if the "theft" even happened in the first place.

23. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

Dude, what is the point of debating a obvious fraud? Do you expect an answer?

24. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #499 Smyrna355Spider, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    I feel sorry for you Art. I guess being that old you forget. You got your ancient panties twisted up long before me. I didn't pull your chain but you decided to comment on a silly spelling when you have admitted before you make some of the same mistakes. Now it appears you have become very sensitive. Yeah Art you and your humor are just over my head. Actually it is simply such ancient humor that makes no sense. I know Art I have met your kind and to think I actually sent you a PM stating I should have just been an adult and ignored your off topic comment which served no purpose. I then went so far as to say I'm sorry. I am now sorry I bothered to even respond to you. Do me a favor when you respond with your silly excuses try to learn proper punctuation in reference to the use of commas. I say this only as a pun, I hope thats not over your head.

25. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    pretty convenient, ....you forgetting the part about me not being the guy who met Matt.