Stolen car...please help | Page 19 | FerrariChat

Stolen car...please help

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Matt LaMotte, Nov 24, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Gee, funny how your writing style changes and spelling improves intermittently.
    Defensive too.
    Read preceding "aw shucks, thanks for info" BS. Ignoring capitalization, it doesn't seem like you'd know what any of the words above mean, yet enough to edit it.
    Capriciously sadistic-I like that. Thanks for providing the fodder (cue question about the mudder).

2. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #452 DrStranglove, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Absolute crap. If you had half the courage of your convictions, you would post your name and business. Now you are self owned. (Trust me, we are laughing at you... and having a hell of a time doing it, too!)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Wow i just read this whole thread and now my head hurts, from what i make of it Matt paid RA and/or his wife to make the car disappear to claim on the insurance? things went wrong and now both are in deep shat and blaming each other??

RA when Matt identified you and you were arrested why did you not tell the police you were at school/college at the time of the incident? if you had the police would have verified this and released you without charge would they not?

These are just my thoughts, if i am wrong i apologies in advance to both Matt and RA.

4. bjhunt1975

bjhunt1975 Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2006
    ICT
    Full Name:
    B.J.
    ugh, haven't kept up with this one and now I know why...deleting subscription to thread now...good luck with whatever is actually going on.

Cheerio,
    BJ

5. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    That particular misspelling was intentional (sorry you didn't get the pun, it was probably over your head), it was a pun. Didn't realize that you were so sensitive, I'll be more careful in the future, so you don't get your panties twisted up and make a mess.

Art

6. BubblesQuah

BubblesQuah F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Charlotte
    Insurancefraudinvestigatr:

Could you have a look at posts 372 and 392. Can you offer any explanation?

7. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    to simplify things...

8. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    #458 Insurancefraudinvestigatr, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009

yeah. its a criminal case, matt cant drop the charges, but he could do an affidavit stating what he stated here regarding me not being the guy who did this. doing so would be nice when submitting a motion to dismiss...something that really probably shouldve been submitted at the original prelim.

anyway, not only havent they spoken to me or my wife. but the info that i introduced at the original prelim revealed a whole cast of individuals that they shouldve spoken to but did not. put that with the fact they couldve contacted me via contacts in the same violation file whence came the photo that they put on crimestoppers and we got a problem. furthermore, the fact that my apparent former accuser, seems to have informed them that i wasnt the guy that did this, raises at least a reasonable question as to whether an adequate level of homework was done during the investigation before issuing a warrant against me.

9. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Ra do you / did you drive a black truck?
    Does / did your wife?
    Does a family member have a black truck?

10. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    What do you get when you get 100 Oompa Loompas 100 typewriters and lock them in a room for 100 years?

Ra's posts.

11. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    #461 Insurancefraudinvestigatr, Aug 6, 2009
    ive never owned a black druck, neither has my wife. not even the vehicle i bought for my son some years back is anywhere near a black truck. have i ever Driven a black truck? sure but it was a relative's truck and it was months after this was supposed to have happened. prior to around febuary i'd never driven a black truck. hmm matter of fact... i may not have actually driven that truck til around april. which just made me think of something extremely interesting.

12. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    and a big pile of ompa loompa poopa

13. NomadM3

NomadM3 Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    Damon
    You sound like you're talking to yourself. It's really annoying. So, what did it make you think of?

14. kaoss

kaoss Formula 3

Jul 29, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    KAOSS
    Gee...I asked the same question in post 395, 414, and 440 and it takes you until NOW to answer? Talk about dodging the questions! I would LOVE to hear the questioning in the courtroom when it comes trial time....should take about a week for you to answer the question asking you to state your name for the record. This is good stuff...

Now Ra, a few posts back, once again states that he may know who was involved but doesn't want to name names, although by doing so, it would clear his own name...that makes as much sense as being picked randomly out of a stack of photos and just HAPPENING to be the husband of the wife who's name is on the notary seal!

So if we twist this answer in typical Ra fashion....He's never owned a BLACK truck....how about a dark colored truck? You say you bought your son a truck some years back...does he still have it and what color is it now...I bet he LOOKS like you to some extent? Then you say you have driven a black truck belonging to a...here's the kicker....A RELATIVE who owns a black truck! See how easy this is Ra? Obviously if you're "not" involved, then someone VERY close to you IS involved and the ONLY reason you're not naming names, is because you're trying to protect them by playing the wrongfully accused hand. Wonder if that "relative" was a brother or even a son? Oh the twisted web we weave.....

15. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Do you have a realitive who looks like you?

16. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    The truck had the same paint as the Countach in The cannonball run movie.

17. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Reminds me of that scene from "For a Few Dollars More"...

"Only a fool would rob the bank in El Paso"

"A fool... or a madman"

You're right, Kaoss... only a fool would not tell the whole story to the authorities if it would clear their name.

A fool, or someone looking out for someone else.

18. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009

yeah youre a genius. being that you've quoted me and made several references to me, something tells me you dont know exactly how much of a genius really are you are. except youre not the first person to consider that this may have been an attempt at insurance fraud. the only difference is that you insist upon making me the culprit. how much clearer can i be than 'i did not steal the car. i did not drive matts car, ever"? how did my wife's notary get on there? how many times do i need to answer THAT question? scroll up and find the answer. im not answering it anymore. if i wasnt there, never had anything to do with the stamp being on the alledged document how would i know how the stamp got on there? thats anotehr question im going to ignore from this point.

19. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    I have no knowledge of anyone who would be considered to look like me. I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but I don't have any first hand knowledge of anyone who looks like me. I don't have any first hand information about someone driving a dark colored truck. I'm not saying that someone I know doesn't drive a dark colored truck, but I haven't personally driven it so I can't say for sure. Maybe someone I know drives a dark colored truck but I can't say without seeing the truck being driven by someone I know, and I have no recollection of that. Maybe if the police asked me about a dark colored truck I could tell them who they could talk to that drives one.

I saved him the trouble ;)

20. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    #470 Insurancefraudinvestigatr, Aug 6, 2009
    yeah, assuming that it happened that way. that much we will find out in discovery or in the trial when i get some of these incompetents on the stand. and the fact that its such a 'coincidence' may well be one of the items surrounding what may not simply be incompetence, but corruption... i dont know for sure yet...but this is why we put people on the stand under threat of perjury. clearly you've made youre decision about this. so i wont address anything you say anymore.

21. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    is there a trial date?

22. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    From reading this thread the big one to worry about is how YOUR wife's notary stamp ended up on a purportedly forged document....

And if her stamp is on the document and she can't identify who signed it

23. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    not yet. but at this point, im thinking i may not want this to be simply 'dismissed' without first putting these folks on the stand.

24. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    or won't...

25. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    #475 Insurancefraudinvestigatr, Aug 6, 2009
    thats not a worry for me as there is nothing connecting me to that stamp except that my it belongs to my wife and the claim that its been used on the document in question. oh, and matt fingering me. problem is... just because someone says youre the guy and it is a coincidence that im married to the person whose seal they claim is on the document doesnt mean im the guy who did this. it only means that there is reason to suspect it as such. to suspect me is one thing... but to take ignore that the eyewitess says it wasnt me. then to never aknowlege that while talking about the stamp.....is deceitful (not you writeguy).

sometimes coincidences are just that...coincidences. sometimes its not so much a coincidence at all. i this case we know that the only thing that validates suspicion that im the guy that did this is matt erroneously fingering me. were it not for Matt doing that then the cops would not have any reason to look at me at all. from now own i wont respond to any posts about the stamp that dont point out the fact that my former accuser has now apologized for fingering me and the fact that this means that i wasnt there and theres no reason to think i was involved other than its my wife's seal. Matt posted in here that the guy that met him was short....from meeting matt in person we seem to be about the same height. we looked at each other eye to eye...he didnt have to look down to me. he also said that the guy had short hair. it took 4 years for my hair to get this long. you dont grow it in 8 months. my record doesnt say 'car thief'. my record says 'guy has a habit of not paying his tickets or showing up to court for them'. i wont be answering any posts that re-asks the same questions over and over anymore after ive answered them.

ra