Stolen car...please help | Page 18 | FerrariChat

Stolen car...please help

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Matt LaMotte, Nov 24, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Are you an investigator in GA?

2. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Wow. you felt the need to point that out... well since you opened the door, and you only addressed the single possibility of being your own wife...

Are you now anyone else's wife?

Have you ever been someone else's wife?

Can you imagine a situation where you may become someone's wife...

3. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Quoted for historical reasons. :p

4. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    #429 Sfumato, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    In jail, he can be someone's b1tch-is that the same thing?
    Must...
    have...
    more...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    im not the type or frame of a guy that would be any one's b1tch in jail.... but assuming that were to happen, how does your pointing that possibilty out in the manner that you did NOT put you in the 'sadistic and capriciously presumptuous... car jock" category? let me edit that, i meant 'capriciously sadistic and presumptuous car jock'..... no thanks for the example.

6. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Why when I read this do I hear it in Mike Tyson's voice...

7. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    #432 Insurancefraudinvestigatr, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
    This from the guy who called me juvinile. you went out of your way to contort 'im not my wife' into a question as to whether i was someone else's wife. maybe youre being jovial..if so i can adjust and meet you with that spirit, but if you were seriously trying to take another jab at me, that would be pretty sadistic, perhaps an example of the anti social personality disorder type behavior to which i referred earlier. if that is the case I hope like hell youre not really a cop because if you behave in this manner on the streets of some community that relies on you to help keep order they have serious liability in that regard.

once more: if youre just jokin round...we cool.

but if not...cmon...stand down....its not necessary.

two items I forgot to address with you earlier:
    "Here we have a man who proclaims innocence, a victim who now says I made a mistake"
    i apologize. still the other stuff i think i was on point about.

second thing:

You're right, the crimestoppers thing did say my wife was wanted for lesser charges. I wasnt lying when I said to my knowledge this was not the case...there were just a few things that have occured since that aired which gave me reason to believe that this is not the case. to my knowledge it still is the case. If i find out differently i have no problem admitting it.

8. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan

Well, atleast he can spell. (oh, and use correct grammar)

9. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    wow @ that ^^^^ you do know that willingly taking comments out of context can be a sign of psychopathy, dont you? i hope you didnt do that on purpose.

regarding the whereabouts of the car: simon...now youre just being an azzhole, chill man, you know ive answered that question directly. sigh....fine...ill do it again. no...no i dont now where the car is, never knew the car existed prior to comming out to my car after school that day and my wife and children telling me about the crimestoppers (CS) piece.

10. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #435 DrStranglove, Aug 5, 2009
    Wow.... You're 15 aren't you?

11. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Never happened.

find the post and quote it.

Quote it and I won't post again on this thread.

But you can't, because it's just another lie.

12. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Maybe if someone does that un-willingly.

And what you do we call criminal activity. Good luck in prison.

13. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Anyone bothered to run an IP check on any of these guys?

14. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    PM sent

15. kaoss

kaoss Formula 3

Jul 29, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    KAOSS
    This guy should write books...well utilizing both spell checker, grammar, and an editor...

Anyone else catch this double talking: "You're right, the crimestoppers thing did say my wife was wanted for lesser charges. I wasnt lying when I said to my knowledge this was not the case...there were just a few things that have occured since that aired which gave me reason to believe that this is not the case. to my knowledge it still is the case. If i find out differently i have no problem admitting it. "

Setting that aside for a moment....in all of these paragraphs of replies written about personality disorders and quoting Fox news...seems as though Ra is practicing for a position in politics.

S i m p l e question here....what color is the truck you, OR YOUR WIFE, OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY, drive?

And I haven't seen this asked yet...but geez, where were you Ra the night this supposedly took place?

As for not being able to see this bill of sale prior to court...You were IN court regarding THIS...why didn't you look at it THEN??? And if you really do have an attorney representing you in this matter, not a public defender, a REAL attorney, then there is this little thing called "discovery" where you get to review all of the evidence against you...for someone who pretends to be so educated you sure lack common sense in this matter. Maybe, just once, you can stay on point and answer the questions people keep putting in front of you instead of going off on these endless and meaningless rants that have literally nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Matt, I'd find a way to post up this bill of sale...that will end this debate on whether or not the document exists.

One last thing...you mention in one of your mindless rants that you "Because i have neither a witness (neither my wife or the folk(s) I suspect as having really done this)"...who do you suspect did this and how do you know them? Simple questions really.

16. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #441 Smyrna355Spider, Aug 5, 2009

RA, I am only quoting the text that was relevant to my post. I know your belief that Simon wrote this was just a mistake because of all the responses to this thread so I am just going to clarify. I am the one who said your direct personal attacks were juvenile not Simon. Secondly, the rest of the quoted text was from my post again not Simon. I am not trying to bring them back up as I feel the point has been beat to death. I just want to be accurate that the parts I quoted above were not Simon's words.

17. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #442 DrStranglove, Aug 5, 2009
    And once again.... IF guy is.....

18. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    i stand corrected, simon...i apologize.

19. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Thanks.

20. Axecent

Axecent Formula 3

Oct 15, 2008
    Central Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    #445 Axecent, Aug 5, 2009
    For clarification, I knowingly stated that the use of the phrase "to my knowledge" is somewhat unusual 'legalese' when informally discussing this matter on an internet forum. My point was that, in this world of "marital trust as sacred" that you mentioned, it isn't necessary to spend a paragraph telling me since you weren't there, you can't KNOW for sure about her involvement, although I accept that perhaps the document doesn't exist at all/has her name forged on it/etc., which in its' absence/forgery would place Matt in the hot seat. Simple answers of "my wife absolutely did not sign any such document and has no knowledge of any of this" would seem appropriate for one expousing the level of trust and integrity that I associate with the sacred world of marital trust you mentioned. If you feel this level of honesty and integrity (that you couch your answers about your spouse's potential involvement in terms that limit you to 'your knowledge'), then I suppose it could just be strange and unusual to me and not hint at any wiggle or playing dumb angle, and so I will apologize for that implication. All people have a tendency to project themselves on others. Those that hold themselves on high moral and ethical grounds may tend to find "less than direct surety" in answers as a sign that they aren't getting the whole story....that is human nature, and not everything in life is fair.

By the way, who is it you suspect as having really done this? If your legal counsel approves, there is nothing to stop you writing a letter to the investigating detective and sending it certified, return receipt requested, requesting all information you need and/or that has been gathered and telling him who you suspect and why. If it makes you feel better, you can carbon copy your attorneys general office or the local DA as well as your legal representative. I think you will get a response. I would definitely consult an attorney if I were you regarding the things you have not seen that are material to your position of innocence, and spend your time doing that instead of even lurking about this thread. JMHO.

Good luck.

21. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    i appreciate you folks giving me some positive input. keep the ideas commin. i need as many as i can get. thank you very much.

22. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Fly, my friend, and be free!

23. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Here's some.... Watch out for cops.

You must really suck at this to be posting here.

24. kaoss

kaoss Formula 3

Jul 29, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    KAOSS
    And once again....Ra dodges the questions presented to him...he really should've been a boxer, he would've given Ali a run for his money. We'll see how well he pulls off the rope a dope in the community shower after this little scam gets revealed.

Priceless...just priceless...focus on the personal jabs people take and not on any of the facts...if you truly wanted help Ra, seems as though there are a lot of qualified people here willing to sort through the twisted tales the two of you keep telling. But that's just an observation....I see a lot of posters wanting some answers.

25. Insurancefraudinvestigatr

BANNED

Jul 26, 2009
    As ive explained in previous posts, my own experience on this site and crimestoppers leaves me very hesitant to place names of those i suspect on the site, especially since i need to gather a bit more info. if Matt would contact me or my attorney about the pm i've sent him (if he or his friends are watching) i've already told my attorney what i think. Matt could get that info from my attorney. it would be helpful to me if Matt would say officially, what he has said here tho. that will have to occur eventually anyway.

By the way, im not simply lurking. i check in from time to time. I've been working quite a bit making phone calls gatehring as much data as i can on this. much of what has happened so far from my side of the legal representation 'fence' i had a direct hand in. i have no choice. without any real knowlege about what really happened here to get me involved, im left to my own devices to understand the types of questions that i might be facing as well as the types of questions i should be presenting. im learning not lurking. again...thanks for the input.