NASA Regional Race | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NASA Regional Race

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by yzee, Apr 11, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Latsyrc

Latsyrc F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Utah, USA
    Full Name:
    Travis

Anybody else confused by this?

2. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    No, not at all.

3. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    Against that old underpowered Honda? How would that be fair?

Because Ken has HUGE balls and Travis is an adrenaline-junkie psychopath with big budgets and each has some driving talent.

Don't credit Ken for any aerodynamics on his car that probably came from Prodrive.

Hmmn, exactly where I was coming from and why I'm still laughing now that I know the truth.
    Where these pics posted as a joke in the first place? Why is he here?

4. PhaseDance

PhaseDance Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 24, 2008
    ohio and manhatan
    lol u are right but lets face it even if he had a very fast rally car he could not beat u.

the talent of ken block is well doucmented in this months "AUTOMOBILE" magaizne. as you have stated.

no kidding. for one thing. the name of this site. "FERARRI-CHAT". not "USED HONDA-CHAT".

out of respect for u i have constrcuted a senario. some say i am creative. i am modest about it. but this senario is about the "INTERNAITONAL RACE OF CHAPMIONS". this is a special event. in this event the best rally drivers and codrivers face off against f1 drivers to show the f1 drivers they are better. it features buggys and special IROC cars. it has been won by heiki koavalienen and also al unser IV.

note this has not actualy happened. it is just what would happen. if b-mak were compeating in this "IROC" against u. and i do not know who your other driver is so for pirposes of this senario i have made it famous rallyer "KEN BLOCK". without further, ado.

THE SCENE is the INTERANTIONAL RACE OF CHAMPOINS. it is the 100TH LAP. the winnig drivers are DAVE and KEN.

ken block: that is the 27th time we have lapped b-mak. soon it will be time for me to drive. but dave you are doing excellently.

dave shindle: it is not fair to b-mak. first thing. he is driving a used honda. and second thing. he has no codriver. thearfore. he is compleating all laps himself. without a break. where as u and i can switch. althoguh it is not yet necessary for your "BALLS OF STEEL" to make an apearance.

b-mak: how i regret pretending to be a racer on the intenet. this is huimilating. i have been passed again. this is what i get for "raceing" a used honda.

randy post: although i am normally the winner of all races in wihch i compeat. this team of ken and dave. is too strong. even for me. if i had my codrivers with me peraphs i would triumph. but alas. i have forgotten to include them. so it is second place for me.

now THE SCENE is AFTER THE RACE. there is a CONOFRTONATION.

b-mak: dave and ken i nead a moment of ur time.

ken block: not now dave is interviewing with speed tv.

b-mak: and yet i feel compeled to appologize. once i said that i was a racer. today i have been proven wrong.

ken block: this was not ur fault. u tryed to race against a rally pro and a rally pro codriver. thus u could never win. there is no shame in ur defeat.

b-mak: now it is back to canadia for me. the land of low-rent strippers. and social medicine. oh how i regret the day i ever wandered oot of canadia.

ken block: what did u say.

b-mak: i said now it is back...

ken block: no at the end.

b-mak: i regret the day i ever wandered oot of canadia.

dave shindle: dont worry ken he always talks like that. i am sorry. i was talking to peter windsor. who covers this event. and my other events too. jean-michelle always knows to follw me in the paddock.

b-mak: perhaps u will accept my appology as well.

dave: it is not me. u should appologzie to. it is the men and women of ferarrichat.

b-mak: it would take me a long time to appologize to each of them.

ken block: u should start with silver subsribed members. then work ur way down.

b-mak: what a good idea.

ken block: i have a lot of time to think about good ideas. while dave is co-driving the car to victroy.

b-mak: i dont have a codriver.

ken block: and that is why u fail.

adrien newie: well stated ken.

everyone: adrien newie!

adrien newie: yes. it is i. i have come for more difusar secrets. the stress of remembring the last names of 3 sebasitans has taken me to the edge.

ken block: i would like to take credit for this. but in fact it was prodrive.

adrien newie: u r too modest. the team of u and dave could win any race. even without prodrive. in fact. u are like a "PRO DRIVE" urself. and dave is like a "PRO CO DRIVE".

b-mak: hello adrien.

adrien newie: who the f*** is this losar.

dave: please. it is b-mak. and he has appologized.

adrien newie: not to me. hey. arent u the idiot who "races" a honda.

b-mak: did u air quote that.

senna: yes he did.

everyone (plus adrien): senna!

senna: i fooled u guys. srsly. i had that helichopter drop me off at a bar. in that time i have been watching and waiting for my return to f1.

b-mak: u were an inspir---

senna: stfu.

b-mak: ok.

senna: as i was saying. i could not return without a codriver. but the time is now for me to return. i choose dave.

dave: my agent willy weber will be in touch with u.

b-mak: this has been the most huimilating day ever. oh wait. i think i just **** myself. now it is worse.

adrien newie: senna i will design a car for u.

senna: make sure it has 2 seats. thats the most important part.

THE END.

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    ROFLMAO!

6. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    senna: make sure it has 2 seats. thats the most important part.

So is Senna going to drive a LeMans car?

7. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

So, why are you here, big boy? To talk about drivers' balls? Is that something of interest to navigators?

Very strange.

8. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

That is simply the best, just like Tina Turner sang.

If you are who I think you are, Phase Dance, I'll see you at the track.

9. SpeedPak

SpeedPak Rookie

Oct 10, 2007
    #34 SpeedPak, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
    It seems we meet again PhaseDance!

While its true our ill funded 3rd world team can't afford driving greats like Casey Putsch, or this Ken Block fellow...

We have been able to make great strides with B-Mak, you during the off season we sent him rehab for his addiction to powdered doughnuts. Now that he's "clean" he is actually doing a good job of driving the car. Instead of just crashing it, he's actually winning.

Fais
    Team Owner
    Pakistan Express Racing Team
    www.pakexp.com
    Still looking for driver 'with fire in the eyes'

10. ProRallyCodriver

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    I repair Ferraris and other exotics for a living and take my I-car(s) to cruises, shows and trackdays w/ Ferrari club.

Funny that after last time you asked in the Montecello track thread when I suggested to those complaining about road course configurations to try rally, that 2 of the Montecello employees took part in my rally seminar and competed in Rally NY.

Congrats on your 5000 posts of no Ferrari content.

PhaseDance, you've gotta quite an imagination and lot of time to type. Cracked me up but get a headache trying to decipher your posts.
    Thanks for defending codrivers but I'm sure there are many codrivers who would suck in the driver's seat. I'm not one of them. Good experienced codrivers with pacenoting experience know the race line, grip levels on multitudes of road surfaces, braking points, jumps vs. crests, blah, blah, blah and more importantly the precise moment the driver needs the instructions so that time is not lost calling them too early or potentially crash if called too late. Its the good codrivers who are sought out by the funded teams.

Canada ain't so bad. I prefer rallying there than in the states.

Don't hate Hondas either. For what they are built for, cheap reliable transportation, they excell. Have guest-codriven for the Honda USA/ Honda Research America factory team once but wouldn't wanna make a habit of racing something with less horsepower than what I drive to work everyday. People who race them must own minivans.

11. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

OK, whatever you say, navigator.

All I'm hearing is:

---static---
    navigator says navigating is the best
    ---static---
    navigator talks about drivers' balls
    ---static---
    navigator has no driving credentials, so talk more about navigating
    ---static---

Your trolling is most definitely becoming of all Penske employees. I'm sure Mr. Penske would be proud. Do you do this on company time and on company equipment?

12. ProRallyCodriver

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    Hear between the lines.

Rally is a team sport.

Balls matter when there are no tire walls, gravel traps or runoff area.

Who can't drive a car?

I'll let you know when I get to work.

This topic isn't about me and I didn't post it. Its about what you drive.

13. chaparralman

chaparralman Karting

Jan 30, 2008
    So guys.

When are the NASA open track test days at Mid-Ohio this year?

Are you allowed to bring ANY tech worthy race car? Are there restrictions on fuels such as Methanol? Any other limitations?

What classes do they have for testing?

14. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

OMFG! Casey's here!

Casey, we'd love to see you!

Just register on the region's site, ensure your car meets the technical requirements and you're good to go. Perhaps you can audition for the team at the same time!

15. PhaseDance

PhaseDance Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 24, 2008
    ohio and manhatan
    u should be careful about this.

in many ways u are like juan palbo montoya. and casey is like lewis hamilton.

simolarity 1. like jpm u are somewhat rotund and casey is in prime condition. what u would not know is that this alows for balast redistibrution.

simolatiry 2. u have receaved no grooming. except for the reglar shaving of ur head to mask male patern baldness. casey? groomed.

simlarity 3. it has often been said in the padock that u have no fire. in your eyes. this is the opostie of casey.

it is likely therefore that u will be replced with casey. now i would like to talk about "paikstan express" and why the two 2nd rate countries of paikstan and canadia are not racing countrys. it starts with "F1GP". which is the world chaiompship of countrys. respected by all. I have copyed the points.

1 Switzerland 88 12 4 6 9 1 2 <- HOME COUNTRY OF SEBASTIAN BUEMI
    2 Ireland 86 12 3 6 9 4 4
    3 Portugal 82 12 1 6 11 - 2
    4 Netherlands 66 11 2 4 10 3 1
    5 France 46 12 1 3 8 - 1
    6 Malaysia 43 12 1 3 9 1 1
    7 New Zealand 36 12 - 3 7 - -
    8 Australia 30 12 - - 6 - -
    9 Monaco 27 12 - 1 6 1 -
    10 Great Britain 24 10 - 2 4 1 -
    11 USA 19 12 - 1 5 - 1 <- HOME COUNTRY OF CASEY
    12 South Africa 19 12 - - 8 - -
    13 Brazil 18 11 - 1 3 - - <- HOME COUNTRY OF FELEAP MASSA
    14 Italy 15 12 - - 6 1 -
    15 India 11 10 - - 6 - -
    16 Mexico 8 10 - - 2 - -
    17 Lebanon 8 12 - - 3 - -
    18 China 7 12 - - 4 - -
    19 Korea 4 4 - - 1 - -
    20 Indonesia 3 12 - - 2 - -
    21 Germany 2 4 - - 1 - -
    - Canada 0 - - - - - - <- HOME COUNTRY OF YOU
    - Pakistan 0 - - - - - - <- HOME COUNTRY OF PAKSITAN PEOPLE

sometiems i am confortned by datas. and i say. to myself. is this datas relveant? "YES". this shows that the 2 worst raceing countrys. paikstan. canadia. therefore a team with these 2 cannot win.

this is prolly what is hapening right now. without ur knolwedge:

THE SCENE is PAKSITAN. the secret meeting is taking place. WITHOUT b-mak. who does not know. or has been distarcted. with food.

speedpak: once agin we have failed to beat the plymoth neon in reigonal compeitition. and althogh. b-mak has done well so far. it will not last.

nur ali, paksitan's greattest raceing driver: true. in this way b-mak is like kimmi. he does not really care about being a pak-exp driver.

aquapuss: no that is just the cultuar of canadia. their strippers also do not show emotions. when u slap them. hardly any crying. my nowledge of world cultuers is why u have brought me here.

speedpak: regardless it is time for change. let us review the candidates. using our infocus projector. here on the cave wall.

nur ali: i am always faiscanated by techo0lgofy.

speedpak: canidate 1. the guy who drives the pylmouth neon. good points: he will drive for free. bad news: i think he killed somebody.

osama bin laden: that is not nessarily bad. was it in the service of a holy war.

speedpak: no. it was in the line at "MCDONALDS".

obl: okay forget it. i vote no.

speedpak: canidate 2. dave shindle. good points: unlike most codrivers he is also the best driver. bad news: ken "BLOCK" will fight to keep him.

general musharaf: then today is ken "BLOCK"s last day on earth.

nur ali: with a codriver i could have won F1GP. there fore. i vote yes.

speedpak: as do i. so he is the winner. but there is one more powerpoint slide. and i spent time on it. so if their are no objkections. i would like to show it.

obl: i do not know i have to remove my beard and be the preisdent of america later. i am going to have secx with moreen dowd. but if it is qick.

speedpak: without further, ado. slide 3. casey putsch. nothing more need b said.

general musharaf: damit. i would like to take my voat back. and voat for casey.

obl: no ****ing takebacks. u have been warned before.

general: dam.

nur ali: i also want takebacks.

obl: for ****s sake nur. u too.

speedpak: then truly we have been horned by a dilema.

tom kristensen: i beleave i have the solution.

everyone: tom krsitenesen!

tk: yes. until now i have remaned silent. but i know how this can be fixed.

everyone: oh yeah!

tk: dave is the best codriver. and casey. is the best driver. is not the soultioin obvoius?

obl: i have some ideas. would anyone like to hear them.

speedpak: u do not speak for the free demmocatic people of paksitan. who renounce violence. and terror. and extremism. but who instead. wish to bring forward a future. where all faiths can live together. in mutual respect. in reverence for their god. and follow the path of peace.

(silence).

everyone: HA HA HA HA HA HA

obl: oh speedpak that was just to good. realy. but srsly. why not have them rally togeather in the races. thus victroy. is ensured.

speedpak: good idea. is anyone wiling now to call b-mak and tell him he is fired.

jaques villeneuve: i will make that call. and i appologize. on behalf of canadia. a country with no F1GP points. really i am the best they ever had. and i am more of a musician. than a driver. as made plain by my album. "private paradise." I will sing u lyrics.

did u know
    theres a new plane called
    the being 707 paradise
    and aparently it can only fly
    in ur heart an soul

obl: kill him now! make it stop!

THE END

16. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Yes, I was distracted with food. I just had a delicious lunch in South Beach. It did not include cheeseburgers or powdered doughnuts.

17. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Dude, we need to get you back on track with that race-winning diet... :D

18. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    #43 ProCoach, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
    Hahahaha! Case made. :)

That said, I've seen b-mak drive and he has the fire in his eyes... ;)

Yo, PRCD, it's a joke, son! :D

You need to know that these fellows (including Mr. Putsch) have plenty of seat time. :)

19. ProRallyCodriver

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    Yo, thats why I was laughing in my first post.

You going to be at Jefferson 500? Have missed seeing you guys out there past several years.

20. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Ain't much chance of that, my friend. Cheeseburgers and powdered doughnuts have proven NOT to be race-winning. That diet did win the One Lap of America, though, but that might have been an anomaly.

Speaking of nutrition, we should talk when you have some downtime. Have a great time at VIR this weekend, Peter.

21. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Still dicking about on Internet forums on company time? Would Roger approve?

22. ProRallyCodriver

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    My job description is to scout Ferrari forums for up-and-comer Honda racers to sponsor.

23. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    I highly recommend b-man! Of course, he has already arrived as a premier Honda (and Neon and MBZ) driver. Witness his cocky, confident countenance. :D

Yes, I'll be racing at the Jefferson 500. 200 cars so far and I can't wait. I missed the event, too. Been going since Brian started it in 1991. Look for the black Tiga, race #91, ARK Cup Race.

B-mak, I'll ping you. Let's talk soon! :)

24. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #49 yzee, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  25. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Thanks, Mike, looks like I'm having someone's breakfast!