Ferrari Days at Spa | FerrariChat

Ferrari Days at Spa

Discussion in 'Europe' started by GrayTA, Jun 1, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Maybe I missed this somewhere, but there was a Ferrari Days scheduled at Spa for next weekend. It WAS on the Spa website, but now seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone know what happened? Is it still going to happen and maybe just isnt on their website?

Thoughts??

PDG

2. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Here's more info:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137699376&postcount=30171

I don't know if this means that it's a closed event (not open to the general public). Maybe the grandstands are but not the paddock. Don't know how Ferrari handles these things. I'll ask around.

3. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Anyone have any more news about this?? I really want to go, but dont want to waste all day going if I cant get in.

PDG

4. matt360cs

matt360cs Rookie

Jul 15, 2005
    i go and i will try to enter but i m sure the paddock will be close for us

5. Ferrari_nr1

Ferrari_nr1 Karting

Nov 16, 2003
    Belgium
    The paddock was closed, but I managed to get in :)

6. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    I was in on Saturday morning, but never made it to the paddock. Around lunch my wife and I took a break and walked out to my vehicle to get something and we got locked out and not permitted back in. The guy originally had actually shown us HOW to get in and said we were free to go watch, just not in the paddock - then was kind of rude in telling us we could not go back to where we had spent the last FOUR hours.

I got some great photos - so if any of you had your car there and took it around the track feel free to PM me with what your car was and your email address and I will be glad to email you what I have.

I was not happy about being blocked from re-entering OR the guys attitude.

PDG