college guys: how are finals going? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

college guys: how are finals going?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by rollsorferrari?, Dec 10, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I am finally done. These past few days went by so slowly. :)

2. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I finished last Tuesday...it feel SO nice to have a break now, and I can finally ski some..

3. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I just finished up my religion final today and I have two more to go. Tomorrow will be stats and Friday will be information systems.

4. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Damn...i took the fall off, so ill finally be starting this spring. 7 months without school is a long ass time to forget a lot of things. lol.

5. Skiutah

Skiutah Karting

Jan 31, 2006
    Park City / DC
    Full Name:
    Matthew Ainsley
    ALL DONE! Killed my comparative politics final this morning, wrote over 19 pages on electoral systems in Russia and Brazil after 1990. Whew.

Next semester I'll be in the 6-class boat, but I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can even if it does mean I'll be spending all my time studying.

6. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    done aswell

7. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Does anyone know of a good elective for a freshman going into Architecture? Sorry for the OT.

8. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i've always viewed electives as classes that you want to take, you need x amount of them for your degree, i'm taking bowling next semester as one of mine, if that helps you out, :)

9. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    My stats final didn't stand a chance. All I've got left is my information systems class, anyone got any hints on how to remember visual basic programming?

10. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Phew after an all nighter, I made it through today. Economic Stats was a doosey, but the girl next to me had some great answers :D. Finance 101 tomorrow, not to worried. I just cant wait to get my body clock back on normal time.

11. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    lol man, economic stats? i had enough trouble with microecon...

12. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I loved my Health Care econ class that I had this semester.

Whats everyone's major? I'm Health Services Administration...

13. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'm business management with a finance emphasis

14. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i'm biz mgt as well, although i've been thinking about picking up finance as well, i've been looking into investment banking. however, with my math skills, let's just say i was happy with a c in college algebra, i don't know how well it'll fly, but we'll see.

15. mbmike

mbmike Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Stay away from i-banking.

You lose a piece of your soul every time you're in the office at 3:00am...which is about 3-4 nights a week.

16. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Agree. Iam Finance major and an Econ minor.

17. fastback33

fastback33 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2004
    Nope not kidding, i'll take a trig class over calc any day! Drafting was easy it just, was a lot of time consuming work. I think i need to do better at time management though.

EDIT: Engineering maj. here.

18. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    bump
    it's that time of the year again, i've got 3 i have to take next week, 1 in stats, 1 in macro, and 1 in non-western theatre, the stats test is the one that's going to kill me this semester. how's everyone else doing? the good news is after thursday, i'll have 3 nice long months to sit back and enjoy the weather.

19. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I have three finals and then I am done next Tuesday. I have one for marketing, management, and managerial accounting.

20. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    4 on thursday and im screwed...well not that bad but i definitely have too much to study for tonight and tomorrow...
    Government/Economics major btw.

21. Der Meister

Der Meister Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2005
    Glendora/Prescott
    Full Name:
    Alan
    had 2 last Saturday, one today, and i have one tomorrow then im done for yet another semester... Only one to go...

22. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    ive got 6... and they dont start until the 1st week of june... then the 3rd week of june we have a group project... o yea these are the courses...
    Engineering Maths 2
    Engineering Mechanics
    Fluid Mechanics
    Thermodynamics
    Risk Analysis
    Vehicle Design

o yea, and a computing project (matlab) due the week before exams that should take up most of my time till then

its gonna be hell now till june 20th...

23. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    I got 3 finals coming up. Marketing, Business Organization, and a damn sociology final. Done with class this week finally.

24. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    I have two midterms this week and then finals start next week. I think I have four of them. Only one I'm concerned about is differential equations...proff doesn't curve at all.

25. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Well, I've been sick since Friday, so I missed a couple of my classes already. I missed class yesterday and today. Got a lucky email from a professor saying she's moving our English paper to the 5th which was originally due tomorrow, which we only got 5 days to work on and I haven't started because I have been laying in bed all weekend., got an online class to complete tomorrow by midnight and then have the final for that on the 1st, and have a math final the 7th, and then I am done.