MAX MOSLEY BUSTED BIG TIME | Page 3 | FerrariChat

MAX MOSLEY BUSTED BIG TIME

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by tonyh, Mar 30, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    Max? Is that you? :D

If he were a private citizen I might agree. But as a highly public figure who has made more than his share of enemies, this is news, and he knows this as well as anyone. His father's history is not a secret, and it is the perfect twist to make the story especially relevant. After all these years of pretending to distance himself from his father's beliefs, he is exposed as a nazi lover in the most embarrassing possible way.

Ask yourself this: if Max had been exposed as a closet Nazi in some other way not involving his sex life, would you still say it's nobody's business?

2. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    The objectionable issue of the nazi side of it, far more than the whip and paddle games.

Still nothing in the main British webnsits, Autosport, BBC, ITV, they must be afraid of losing their F1 paddock access!

3. Gold

Gold Rookie

May 14, 2007
    Saw this news on another forum:

:D

(Shamelessly stolen)

4. Formula 1

Formula 1 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2005
    Now for that I agree he should go no doubt about it, not because he is kinky or what ever you wanna call it.

5. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    and he's talking about cost cutting, making F1 greener, drivers swapping teams, etc.. :D

was there any team orders, Max?

6. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    +1.

7. Formula 1

Formula 1 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2005
    All I'm saying is this whole story broke out as a sex scandal and based on that only Max should not go, because if he is thrown out for that then you’re agreeing that any man or women in power should immediately become celibate just so he or she can keep there mind on the job at hand in the public eye.

Now as far as his past is concerned I find that very disgusting and would like to know who the hell put him in power in the first place knowing all this about him?

8. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    He was elected in a democratic process. People knew about his brown past just as they knew it about Balestre's and it never seemed to bother anybody.

Since Mad Max got elected he had to stand for more reelections and continued to win them, however part of that was based on his cementing his own position by making sure only yes-men would be in his organization. By now the man is so firmly in charge, I doubt very much that a scandal like this would throw him off his rocker.

9. S.H

S.H Karting

May 11, 2007
    Alabama
    Come on. Who here can honestly say that they haven't at least one time in their lives participated in a Nazi orgy?

10. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Looks like we finally found a topic to supplant the Massa Sucks Thread. LOL

Max must have had some dirt on others on F1 to stay in power. the whole house of cards could come tumbling down now.

can't see how this is going to be good for F1. :(

11. Chaos

Chaos Formula 3

Sep 29, 2004
    Cardiff. UK
    Full Name:
    Nick.
    you are joking right ?

12. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I can't stand the freak for wrecking the sport I love with his stupid idea's and blatant baised's, so I want him to squirm as much as possible in every way possible ,he probably won't step down, he is to hard faced but I hope he get's ripped apart with every team in F1, every dog has his day.

I do think with attacking Brundle he took on Rupert Murdoch.

And as the dick head he is, Max is finding out how little influence he has in the real world and how he shouldn't make enemies of people a lot more powerful than he is.

13. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
  14. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    IMO Mosley can and should no longer represent the sport. At best he's a laughingstock, at worst he's a guy who finds Nazi treatment of its victims titillating.

15. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    If true-

I say we give him a running start at the next F1 race. Max can get a 300 meter start in front of the grid. If he can outrun the pack he stays on as President. the first driver to run him over gets 10 bonus WDC points. If max gets run over by 22 F1 cars and lives he gets to spend the rest of his life in a Siberian Gulag prison with the worst sex offenders on the planet. and that would be too good for him. ;)

16. johnvwatts

johnvwatts Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2007
    England
    Full Name:
    John v watts
    Frankly F1 is so boring that stories like this are much more fun. Lets hope he dishes the dirt himself and there must be loads ...... like the result is decided at the beginning of the season and its all rigged anyway.

17. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    This is too much funny to be true!

18. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    april fools come early?

19. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    It has to be, this story is ridiculous.

20. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Easy there big guy, you cannot even tell if it's him or not from the video. All the video shows is an old man with blonde hair. It is way to fuzzy to tell details of the mans face. Don't be so fast to condemn someone when there's no actually proof yet. If this turns out to be true, then I agree with you, but reactions like this are what got a few women killed for being witches.

Mark

21. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    i agree how can this be real, and how could this video get out if it were real?

22. Joe360

Joe360 Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Germany&Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Joe
    +1

Whatever turns him on, it's none of our business.

But please go ahead with your self-righteous voyeurism.

23. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    I think it is true and I await tomorrow mornings headlines with glee: I really hope we can be rid of him.

If it were not true there would already be a denial out.

The interesting thing is Autosport's website has a very active thread on this yet their website has nothing.

24. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I disagree.............that's his private life. It's not our business.

Whether he's doing a good job with F1 or not...........that's something else.

25. Gold

Gold Rookie

May 14, 2007
    It's on the front cover of a national British tabloid (admittedly one with a scummier reputation) but they would most definitely joke about this as they will have a massive libel case without evidence. The other news sources are too afraid of libel to publish the story.