MAX MOSLEY BUSTED BIG TIME | FerrariChat

MAX MOSLEY BUSTED BIG TIME

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by tonyh, Mar 30, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  2. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
  3. Joe360

Joe360 Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2007
    Germany&Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Joe
    F1 boss Max Mosley has sick Nazi orgy with 5 hookers
    Son of fascist Hitler lover in sex shame
    TAKE ZAT: Formula One supremo Mosley is bent naked and chained over the torture bench in the S&M dungeon as one of the hookers lays into his bare buttocks so hard with a cane he needed a dressing to cover the wounds

By Neville Thurbeck
    FORMULA One motor racing chief Max Mosley is today exposed as a secret sado-masochist sex pervert.

Video: Watch F1 boss Max Mosley play Nazi sex games with hookers

The son of infamous British wartime fascist leader Oswald Mosley is filmed romping with five hookers at a depraved NAZI-STYLE orgy in a torture dungeon. Mosley— a friend to F1 big names like Bernie Ecclestone and Lewis Hamilton— barks ORDERS in GERMAN as he lashes girls wearing mock DEATH CAMP uniforms and enjoys being whipped until he BLEEDS.
    Racing boss Max Mosley wallops one of the squealing hookers with leather paddle
    FASTEST SLAP: Racing boss Max Mosley wallops one of the squealing hookers with leather paddle

The multi-millionaire son of Sir Oswald, who was a pal of Adolf Hitler, plays a concentration camp commandant in a FIVE-HOUR torture chamber video.

Mosley—the most powerful man in motor-racing—barks orders in German as he WHIPS two hookers dressed in striped uniforms reminiscent of AUSCHWITZ garb while girls in Nazi uniforms look on.

At one point the wrinkled 67-year-old—who publicly likes to give the impression he has put his father's evil legacy behind him—yells "she needs more of ze punishment!" while brandishing a LEATHER STRAP over a brunette's naked bottom.

Then the lashes rain down as Mosley counts them out in German: "Eins! Zwei! Drei! Vier! Fünf! Sechs!"
    In the midst of one beating, a panting Max Mosley watches one hooker take off her Nazi uniform
    SO SICK: In the midst of one beating, a panting Max Mosley watches one hooker take off her Nazi uniform

With each blow, the girl yelps in pain as grinning, grey-haired Mosley becomes clearly aroused. And after the beating, he makes her perform a sex act on him.

Last month the urbane president of the FIA—Formula One's governing body—hit the headlines when he announced a crackdown on racism in the sport after McLaren ace Lewis Hamilton was abused by Spanish spectators.

But on Friday the only ‘crackdowns' married Mosley was interested in were on bare buttocks...including his own.
    Plaster

Before hammering away at the girls he plays a cowering death camp inmate himself, having his GENITALS inspected and his hair searched for LICE—mocking the humiliating way Jews were treated by SS death camp guards in World War II.
    Hooker in mock death camp clothes is gagged
    SINISTER: Hooker in mock death camp clothes is gagged

Then, head bowed and tied up in chains, he is interrogated by a dominatrix before being chained up and LASHED so hard over a TORTURE BENCH that he WHIMPERS for mercy and has to have a wound dressing put on his backside.

His Jew-hating father—who had Hitler as guest of honour at his marriage—would have been proud of his warped son's command of German as he struts around looking for bottoms to whack.

But even the vile Thirties fascist—whose blackshirt thugs terrorised London's East End—might have been less impressed with the sordid company his offspring keeps.

Mosley's appointment with his hookers was at a smart £2million riverside flat on London's Chelsea Embankment at noon on Friday.

Our investigators obtained a graphic video of his sick antics.

The girls arrived first, led by the main dominatrix, a stern-faced blonde, carrying a suitcase laden with whips, chains and uniforms. Half an hour later, Mosley—married to devoted wife Jean since 1960—turned up wearing a smart overcoat and suit after making the short walk from his nearby London home.

The 6ft 2in former barrister once helped his father try to restart his political career in the Sixties with a new fascist Union Movement party. He was even a prospective parliamentary candidate himself.
    Max Mosley lies face down on the bed trussed up before his punishment
    TWISTED GAME: Hooker ticks off SS-style inspection sheet. Mosley has called himself 'Tim Barnes' to earn extra punishment IN CHAINS: Max Mosley lies face down on the bed trussed up before his punishment

But the party that got his vote on Friday was one involving violent perversion in a rigged-up basement torture dungeon.

After paying £2,500 in cash, Mosley—a good friend of F1 billionaire Bernie Ecclestone—was ordered by the head hooker to strip as she played out his sick fantasy.

"OK, undress," she snapped. "UNDRESS! You are going to be punished to be shown how we treat prisoners in our facility."
    FAMOUS PAL: Max Mosley with Bernie Ecclestone
    FAMOUS PAL: Max Mosley with Bernie Ecclestone

As his white Y-fronts hit the floor, the powerfully built blonde barked out her orders: "Head down. Let's see if they have been keeping you clean at the other facility.

"Hurry up! Lie face down! Don't look at me!" Mosley meekly obeyed and was chained and manacled before another blonde dominatrix, wearing only a jacket, shirt and knee-length boots, entered the room.

As another hooker ticked off points on an inspection sheet, she roughly scrutinised his head and private parts before demanding his age. "I'm 42," he whispered, lying to attract a severe beating. He also lied about his name, saying he was called Tim Barnes, so the punishment would be really painful.

He got what he wanted. "You are now going to be punished," hissed the dominatrix. "You are going to receive 12 strokes of the birch plus another three for not telling me your real age. Then you will receive six strokes of the cane."

Mosley was then bent over and strapped naked to a leather torture bench. The muscular blonde dealt him 15 savage blows. Towards the end Mosley was whimpering and gasped for breath. Reddened and bruised, he then received a further six strokes with a cane.

His flogging over, he left the room before saying, "Thank you, mistress". After having his wounds dressed, Mosley makes the transformation from masochist to sadist. Now fully clothed, he bends two blonde girls over the whipping bench, their striped concentration camp-style uniform bottoms yanked down to expose their buttocks.
    Hooker in mock death camp clothes is gagged
    WIFE: Jean

He converses in German with one girl throughout the torture, loving every minute of death camp role-play, while the other girl pleads: "I don't know what you are saying, so I don't know what to do."

Oxford-educated Mosley has refused to condemn his father who was considered so dangerous he was interned during the war. He once said in an interview: "He was wonderful as a person. But I don't think my father would have made a good dictator. He talked tough but, fundamentally, he was too soft."

Whereas his son is a hard man—especially when it comes to beating girls' naked bottoms. One of the hookers is strapped into a gag to stifle her screams as Mosley lays into her backside in front of the other four girls. With a Nazi swagger, he counts each stroke in German before having sex with his ‘victim'.

A frantic orgy then begins, as a brunette hooker is strapped to a bench before a dominatrix uses a sex toy on her. Later she performs a lesbian act on one of the blondes. Red-faced and panting, Mosley looks on like a child in a sweet shop, but surrounded by bright red bottoms.

The orgy lasted almost five hours and the five hookers spent the final ten minutes laughing and drinking wine together. One said: "The girls have all had a good seeing-to!"

After the sex marathon, Mosley dressed again and had a quick pit-stop, turning down wine in favour of a cup of tea. At 5.05pm, he put on his overcoat and disappeared into the blustery afternoon to resume his other life as Max the respectable motor-racing mogul who will be officiating at the next Formula One Grand Prix in Bahrain next weekend.

It was his wife of 48 years, Jean, who introduced him to his love of motorsport. After meeting him at a fascist Union Movement rally she took him to his first race meeting to watch British ace Stirling Moss.

On choosing the grand prix world—a decision his father opposed as "dangerous and unwise"—over politics, Mosley said: "It was an escape from the political arguments. I got fed up. Nobody knew me in racing, though in Germany and Austria people used to sidle up and whisper, ‘Your father vaz a great man'."

In 2005, Mosley—who has two children, Alexander, 37, and 35-year-old Patrick—was made a Chevalier de la Légion d'Honneur, one of the highest decorations in France, for his services to motor sport. In the late 1970s, he became the official legal adviser to the Formula One Constructors Association (FOCA)—the body that represents the teams.

With his sharp legal mind and devotion to the sport, he soon rose to the top and was first elected president of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) in 1993.

Speaking of his role in the FIA and his friendship with Bernie Ecclestone, he once said: "My job as president of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile isn't paid. But I've done business with Bernie outside Formula One. In property mainly.

"Money doesn't turn me on and I like to think I can leave whenever I want."

Money doesn't have to turn him on—he's already rich. A multi-millionaire, he has a base in Monaco and a £3 million home in London's fashionable Chelsea.
    Shadow

As well as inheriting from his father and mother—society beauty and Nazi sympathiser Diana Mitford—he made a fortune selling his shares in March Engineering in 1977.

But the shadow of his Nazi father is always in the background. Mosley Jnr once claimed his father—who died in 1980—disliked Hitler, thinking him "over the top", but he admitted Oswald admired Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.

He said of his mother, who died in 2003: "It was true she liked Hitler. Apparently he was an enormously attractive personality."

Now Mosley has shown his true colours too—and brought a new kind of shame on his already tarnished family name.
    Evil father was a Hitler wannabe

OSWALD Mosley (right) was the closest thing the UK had to a rabble-rousing Hitler in the years leading up to World War II.

He rallied his blackshirt army of fascists against Jews and Communists. His famous march through London's East End—an area heavily populated by Jews—sparked the infamous Battle of Cable Street in 1936.

Hitler admired him so much he was guest of honour at his wedding to society beauty Diana Mitford, held at the Berlin home of evil Nazi chief Joseph Goebbels.

Max's aunt Unity Mitford was also a devoted Nazi. After Britain declared war on Germany in 1939, she sent a farewell letter to Hitler and shot herself in the head with the pearl-handled pistol the German leader had given her as a gift. She died of her injuries several years later.

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    the link's working now but be quick !!!

5. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I'am off the paper shop .....:)

6. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I heard it was Ron Dennis's place...I knew he'd get his own back....he's got great spying equipment...:D

7. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    This is one of those tabloid rags the Uk has in droves but the news does not surprise me: I alwasy thought a shrink who looked in Max's head would run out of the room!

Actually the whole website has been shut down:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/

I don't think Mister Mosley is having a good day:)

8. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Well It's got his picture's in the rag getting busy ,and I suppose if it's been PS and not true ,Max will be dealing out another of his
    big money fine's..he he he I love it..made my day ..:)

EDIT: News Corp, which owns the News Of The World, appears to be having server issues this morning, so the above link appears to be only working sporadically. Incidentally, News Corp also owns The Times which, you may recall, is the defendant in legal proceedings instigated by Max in relation to Martin Brundle's commentary that McLaren was the subject of a 'witch hunt'. Oh dear, Max, it looks like you picked a fight with the wrong guys..........

He has gotta bite the bullet now and be banished from F1

9. wrxmike

wrxmike Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Website's up, video's work, but it's slow,-
    It looks like a setup, using hidden camera's.

M

10. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    Extremely embarrassing.........

11. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    He can ask for advice about keeping his job from that New York or New Jersey senator that was in the news recently:)

12. Far Out

Far Out F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    Ehm, lol? This is a joke, isn't it? Slightly embarassing for good old Max. The website still doesn't work, so you English guys, get your hands on one of these papers, fire up your scanner and post PICS!!!! :D

13. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I got it Florian , the pic's are fussy not really worth posting, try doing a search on google if you can't find anything I'll post em .

14. Dubai Vol

Dubai Vol Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    back in Dubai
    Full Name:
    Scot Danner
    The link worked for me, but loaded very slowly. Guess they must be getting somewhat more ttraffic than usual.

Strange, there's nothing about this on the official FIA website....

15. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    it happens in Australian historic racing,Nazis and hookers.

16. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Videos are up on MaXXXMosley.com

17. Far Out

Far Out F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    Thanks Steve. The text Joe posted sounded like if the pics were worth seeing. Old Max with a whip and 5 girls in Nazi uniforms... thinking about it, it might be better if we don't see those pics :D

18. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    good one.

19. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    He's going to be a whipping boy for jokes for days!

20. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    maybe for months.

21. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    Unfortunately the girls aren't pretty :(.

22. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    He'll be getting a sound beating in the paddock, that's for sure!

23. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Ron Dennis will be doing cartwheels down the paddock...:)

24. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Up on Youtube. Grainy, low res video that doesn't really go either way. I'd imagine the full version has the real story.

Search using this string:
    Max Moseley in Sick Nazi Orgy

25. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Would be hilarious if true... somehow I can't believe it though :)