The Saskatchewan/Manitoba thread! | FerrariChat

The Saskatchewan/Manitoba thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Night life, Feb 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Sorry we felt left out....:) there probably won't be much action here but I know that there are a few of us around so I'm interested to see who, also as far as I know I have never seen someone post from Manitoba there has got to be a few exotics there?

Plus we have some of the straightest stretches of highways in the country except for that slight turn at Maple Creek...:p we should suggest a Canadian Autobahn
    not that I'm endorsing speeding I am just trying to save lives. No really the highways here are so straight that you can see your dog run away from home for three days
    and when you are driving on them you can get mesmerized on the white line and doze off thus causing an accident, but if you are going 150mph your adrenalin is pumping and there is no way you will dose off.

Do you think the Government will buy it?...:d:d

2. wheredidtheygo

wheredidtheygo Karting

Jan 23, 2006
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Michael C.
    i was in Brandon MB last year and what a crazy time . I had my 430 there and was pulled over 4 times.. The local paper even wrote a story there.. But I did make it from Calgary to Moosejaw in 3 3/4 hrs..

3. wrs46

wrs46 Formula 3

May 19, 2005
    QC, CANADA (&CH, &F)
    Full Name:
    Walter
    ...must be the most popular stretch of road in Saskatchewan :)

Re: Other F-car owners in your neck of the woods: Try to locate "Clair" from Regina. She's got at least 2 vintage models....

4. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Ciao Roberto!

This wouldnt be the first time....But I wish you the best with this section. Be sure to keep it from getting lost!;)

5. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    i feel a Vasco merge coming

6. 12097

12097 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Greetings Roberto.

There are two "new" L car (Diablo) arrivals in the last couple of weeks. PM me for details.

Has your car arrived yet? If I remember correctly you mentioned it should be coming into town late February or early March.

Should be a great summer for cars.

7. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    I heard about the other Lambo and my business partner phoned me today and he was right beside the black Diablo he said it looked amazing I can't wait to see it, what was he doing driving it out today I assume he was taking it to get the federal and or Provincial done to it.

As for my Ferrari it is being picked up by the transport co on Fri and I should have it by Tue thank god this has been the loooooooooooongest winter EVER!
    I will take lots of pics and post.

Talked to Cal at Precisions and I keep bugging him about the first annual Precision Motor Tour I have some fantastic ideas about an all day event starting at Precisions coffee at Starbucks, lunch at Earls with private parking, then a drive out to Regina beach Yacht club for supper and bevies I have been a member there for 13 yrs and I can hold private functions. Man I don't think Cal has to do much I will PM you for more details.

8. Zapper

Zapper Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2008
    Regina Sask
    Full Name:
    Phil
    I am the other Black Diablo LOL, I could not wait to drive it so i had to take it out for the afternoon. The roads were actually pretty good.
    Man that car is the coolest car I have ever driven. Poeple were stopping takin pics, i have never seen a car create so much commotion, man it was great :)
    Hope to see your car when it comes in:)

Phil

9. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Hi Phil. Diablo's rule! I hope you can stick around and share some pictures with us. Welcome to f-chat! See you in the Lambo section! :D

10. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Holy **** congratulations on your purchase of a beautiful automobile, Where did you get it from? what year is it? did you get the safety done yet if so where?
    how many k on it? when can I drive it?...:D

I thought I would try and sneak that in..:p take lots of pics and post and stay in touch, I will see you on the Ring road at about 110mph..........................:D:D:D

11. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Hey Zap were still waiting for photos..:) quit driving it around in the winter and take some pics for gods sake :p

12. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Phil that car is menacing! I hope they don't salt the roads over there! And nice GTS...it's the ONLY Viper I like.

13. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    #14 Night life, Mar 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

14. 12097

12097 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Beautiful looking car Roberto.

I can't wait to see it up close.

Is the anticipation starting to build? Dumb question right?

As a side note, I've heard of transport company you are using and have seen their trucks around town. Hopefully it will bode well for a quick arrival.

Cheers

15. Zapper

Zapper Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2008
    Regina Sask
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Car looks sweet, can't wait too see it when it arrives Roberto.
    When is the arrival date?
    That's me standing on the 2x6, lol.

It was a shocker to people seeing a Diablo this time of year, so many people taking pictures, pretty cool!
    Today is suppose to be cold, so i cant take it and give it a warm bubble bath :)

Phil

16. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Welcome to Fchat Zap....congrats to you both for your new wheels !!!

May you both enjoy them in GOOD HEALTH and for many years.

The diablo is such a large car, and in black it looks stunning...it looks well put together in black and beside the Viper you can really see the stealthiness of that car. Congrats to you both !!!

Welcome to Fchat.

17. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Sorry for the mistaken identity I just assumed that no one else would be driving your baby oops my bad..;)

And your right about today it's frigging cold out, I went and started my Porsche today poor thing it was shivering...lol

Those houses look familiar are you in the east end?

18. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Thank you and no question is too dumb, you know I have been waiting for this car for sooooooooooo long now that I'm kind of neutral about it's arrival...

HA YA RIGHT! I'm freaking out can't wait my camera is all ready tripod and everything...:D:D

19. Zapper

Zapper Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2008
    Regina Sask
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Ya in the east, in Windsor park, the newer part, across from the lake.

20. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Thats what I thought I'm located downtown in the Warehouse condo district.

Just talked to Jagbuff the seller in Austin and he told me that they had a little trouble with loading the Ferrari they had to use 2x6 like you and one slipped of and almost made the nose scrape YIKES!

21. Dino246gt

Dino246gt Formula 3

Mar 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba,
    Full Name:
    Dennis Ezmerlian
    #22 Dino246gt, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here's my '82 308GTBi just before I put it away for the winter, in Winnipeg. Hope to hear from other Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo owners in Manitoba! Ciao, Dennis
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Ciao Dennis

I knew there had to be someone from Manitoba...;)

Do you know of any other Ferrari owners in Winterpeg...:p I'm allowed to bug you on your weather, you guys are the only city that is colder than us..:D

Do you see many other F-cars out there if so what?

By the way awesome car that thing is stunning in black and that paint looks wet, do you drive the hell out of it?

23. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    That's a nice Berlinetta!!!

24. Zapper

Zapper Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2008
    Regina Sask
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Very Nice!! The paint looks perfect on that one.