F car ever caused an accident.. | FerrariChat

F car ever caused an accident..

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 964RS, Jan 11, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 964RS

964RS Karting

Nov 18, 2007
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    JBarnes
    Sitting at a light in the heart of town today... Lady came through a crowded intersection at about 10 MPH.. She locked in on the F car and then plowed into the car in front of her.. you should have seen her face. It was like she was blaming me...

Nothing major but I have to say it was fairly entertaining....

After the inpact the car in front of her moved off the road... She just sat there, then looked at the F car for the last time an pulled over to deal with her sins...

Amazing the reaction of people.... I doubt this lady will ever scope out an F car again...

The funny thing was, the car was an older Honda she was a plain Jane 40 year old.... Probably a State worker.....She did not fit the F car enthusiast profile...

2. Jackmb1

Jackmb1 F1 Rookie

Dec 27, 2005
    Now that's funny. I'm sure that happens often with Fcars.

3. Artvonne

Artvonne F1 Veteran

Oct 29, 2004
    NWA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    So its akin to having the man flipping pizza in the front window of the pizza place and causing car accidents?? This could be bad, they banned pizza places from doing that IIRC, made them move to the back so traffic couldnt see them. Of course if they ban Ferrari's from stopping at traffic lights that would be okay.

4. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Lmao..

5. ddemuro

ddemuro Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Doug
  6. bert308

bert308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2002
    Roermond Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert Kanters
  7. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    I rear ended a car along time ago because of an Fcar.

8. Andy348

Andy348 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2007
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I was biking with my brother and a friend, me in front, friend behind, brother behind him. We were all on the sidewalk, but I was about 40-50 feet ahead of them. I see a blue 360 Spider come around the turn, so I call out to my friend "Holden, look at the 360!" I kept looking at it, not realising that he had not stopped and he crashed right into me. It didn't hurt either of us but it was a good laugh!

9. Highlow

Highlow F1 Veteran

Dec 3, 2006
    Sac
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    I hit a truck over the summer while idling due to the fact that there was a dog on a motorcyle next to me.........i couldnt look away and i forgot that whole break thing, lol

10. HAC

HAC Karting

Mar 28, 2006
    Knoxville, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Hugh A. Cornell
    Was the dog a passenger or was he riding by himself?

11. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I was driving my 355 spider, leading two friends in yellow Gallardos in Vancouver, BC evening rush hour traffic on Oak St when a woman in the next lane gawked and rear ended the car in front of her. Fortunately she was only going about 10 mph.

12. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    :D Funniest Post I've read on FChat in a long time, take a bow HAC you made me actually Laugh out Loud :D

13. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Ditto.... lmao

14. Artvonne

Artvonne F1 Veteran

Oct 29, 2004
    NWA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    When I was 10 years old (read LONG TIME AGO!) a friend and I were riding together on my stingray cruising along at a good clip. Some older high school girl, 17-18 maybe, was walking down the opposite street wearing the shortest darn shorts, little top, just busting out all over, we didnt know we were both looking at her and not watching where we were going. Rode smack into the back of a parked Ford LTD. Hit so hard I went up over the roof and slid off to the curb, broke off the car antenna. My nuts still hurt when I think about that. Messed the bike up bad, bent fork, bent wheel, twisted the handlebars, both of us bleeding, but that girl was laughing at us so hard we didnt dare cry.

15. Ferrari_Michael

Ferrari_Michael Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    I was sitting in traffic in London in the Enzo when a rather large man in a big white van pulled onto the other side of the road, next to me, to take a picture on his mobile phone, to that a much larger, redder but ploughed into the front corner of him. Fortunatley nobody was hurt, and considering the possible damage, both vehicles got off rather lightly.

16. pegon

pegon Karting

Jun 16, 2006
    Bet that taught you a lesson. LOL !!!

17. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    I was at a junction waiting for crossing traffic, and from the right a lady was approaching in her Ford or wathever, she had her
    turningsignals on and was about to turn to the left (into my road) but she had to give way for oncoming vehicles.
    A few meters behind the lady in the Ford, a dude on a moped was cruisng down the road, he spotted my Fcar and
    didnt see the Ford standing in the road b4 he was about 3 metres from the car, he slammed his brakes at all cost
    and slammed into the curb, knocking the moped over......for some odd reason he didnt hit the Ford.
    His friend (who came behind him) managed to stop in time....
    The dude jumps up after about 2 seconds :D pretending as it never happend, smiling and laughing....
    (a sort of embarrasing laugh, if you know what I mean) :D:D
    I saw he had a limp, but he pretended to be 100% fine.....but you cant fake pain dude. :D

He picked up his moped again, and he had a smashed turningsignal and a bent fender + +
    ...they both took off in the same speed they had when they come itno this incident. :D

The lady in the Ford never realised what happend only a couple of inches from her car....

18. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms

Well Paul? I have drawn a mental image of the accident sceen and am now waiting for a response to that question! That gave me a good laugh this morning.

Dave