Yes; Another one. This time a 365 GT4 2+2 | FerrariChat

Yes; Another one. This time a 365 GT4 2+2

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Andrew-400i, Nov 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrew-400i

Andrew-400i Karting

Sep 22, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #1 Andrew-400i, Nov 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well I finally got to see it today!

A little history: Purchased from Eddy of ferrarispares.co.uk. The car has never been driven on a salt road in its entire life, and it shows. The undercarriage is spotless for a car of its age and calibre. The cars original fate was to be rebodied as a 250 replica, and shortened approx 7inches. That might explain why the paintwork is so patchy. Albeit awful, there is very little external rust, and the body is virtually straight.

The car looks like it is missing a lot of little parts, but we were provided with the rest of these parts, and what we weren't provided with, we simply bought. We have a 400A to take parts off if we ever need something.

We are having a few problems getting the car to start, it has plenty of fuel, but the ignition system seems to be our problem child. I'd hazard a guess to say that the distributor caps are full of water, as the cleaners at the freight forwarders are total slack asses, and don't really care.

I will post pics of its build, as it progresses.

Andrew :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login