Winter Park Concours Pictures | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Winter Park Concours Pictures

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Stephanie, Oct 21, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Todd detailed my car prior to the show, and it has never looked better. Spectacular job Todd, thanks! HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommended!

As for being sick... worse today. No voice at all. On antibiotics now... Back to bed...

2. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Raymund...long time, no see!! Great to hear from you again! Don't know if you remember me or not (Eric Eiland)...wife and I always stopped in to chat at FoCF. Never will forget -- you were the one who insisted that I sit in the Testarossa -- from that day on I was hooked. Had a 308 at the time, but finally did get a TR (thanks Martin). At any rate, it's great to hear that all is well with you.

Great pictures everyone...thanks for posting them. Looks like a wonderful time for all. Will have to put this event on the calendar for next year for sure.

3. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Great shots, nice little turnout!!

4. rally_maksubie

rally_maksubie Karting

Jul 13, 2005
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Raymond Agcaoili
    Hey Eric - of course I remember. That's good - a TR...nice! Send me some pictures. Always a pleasure to hear from you.

5. rally_maksubie

rally_maksubie Karting

Jul 13, 2005
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Full Name:
    Raymond Agcaoili
    Heather that is priceless - hummm I wonder what they looking at ###?