The Yellow 05 F-430 at Continental was Mine | FerrariChat

The Yellow 05 F-430 at Continental was Mine

Discussion in '360/430' started by racerdj, Aug 25, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    If any of you fellow F-chatters need any in-depth info on my car at Continental, feel free to contact me. I'll also respond here if needed.

2. GBFSTARS

GBFSTARS Rookie

Jul 16, 2007
    Was it by any chance the one at the Geneva Concour's today from Continental??

3. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I don't know as I live in Indy.

4. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I just found out the it was mine. They got an excellent offer on it with a 312 trade.

5. Steve B

Steve B Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Naperville
    Full Name:
    Steven L. Biagini
    If it is a yellow 2005 F-1 with black Daytona seats with yellow stitching and approx. 3400 miles, I have just bought it and am picking it up today. Hopefully only good things to say about it? Anything I should know?

6. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    It is thrilling for a fellow F-Chatter to end up with a great car. The car was only driven on severe clear days except on the way to Ferrari's on the circle last year. A small rain shower is the only rain it experienced. It's home was a heated garage in the winter. The only complaint I had, I didn't drive it enough (dead battery)....I found out where the battery tender hook-up when trying to get to the battery. Please enjoy the car and as you can tell the car wasn't driven hard and never tracked. If you search my posts, you'll find that I'm just a conservative 53 year old who just enjoys exotics. Congratulations!!!!

7. Steve B

Steve B Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Naperville
    Full Name:
    Steven L. Biagini
    I took delivery yesterday and spent a lot of time driving. What a great car!!!!

8. miladferrari

miladferrari Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2005
    prev.Van. nowToronto
    how come you sold your F430.

9. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    #9 racerdj, Aug 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My new (F-430) is due in soon.....and with the Diablo being neglected this summer since I prefer the 430, I wanted someone to get some good miles before winter sets in! .............................................................................. And I have been doing too much of this!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Very nice rides