Anyone Ever See A Bunch of Amazing Women You Can't Have and get a Tad Depressed? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone Ever See A Bunch of Amazing Women You Can't Have and get a Tad Depressed?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Ferrari_lvr, Jul 22, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    what a thread! i can sense ur frustration kiddo!

2. sqeet

sqeet Rookie

Jan 10, 2007
    I definitely would not stress out about girls as much as you are right now. You made one important observation - attractive girls are everywhere. That means there's tons out there to choose from. The key point is to just go out there and start talking to them. Who cares about rejection? Start with girls you wouldnt even care whether or not they rejected you, you'll soon see that no matter what the girl looks like, some will be interested in you, some won't. That's just the way it is. But, as you've already noticed, there's so many options out there. So, it doesn't even matter if one or two aren't interested. A site that helped me out a bit when I was younger is

http://fastseduction.com/

check it out and read some of the tutorials. It's not so much about "game" the key is to be confident in yourself (borderline arrogant is a great way to describe it). Now, go out there and enjoy yourself. You're young, it's too early to be stressed out so much.

3. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Better get off the computer and stop turning to the internet to express your feelings now, or you'll be asking the same thing again when you're 45.

4. dongerdude

dongerdude Formula 3

Mar 17, 2006
    Full Name:
    Carl
  5. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Thats it right there.

6. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    Any girl you can score by acting like an a-s-s isn't worth your time, or the VD from the guy who had her the night before...

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Everybody says that but that only applies to hot single girls.

8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Why cant you have them ? Until you are in a serious relationship , you can have if you try.

9. wingfeather

wingfeather F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2007
    rock bottom
    Let's start by defining "HAVE"...

10. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    "No one knows how much confidence you have... take as much as you want."

11. PassionIsFerrari

PassionIsFerrari Formula 3

Aug 15, 2004
    #36 PassionIsFerrari, Jul 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    got any pics with her? Looks like a swimsuit ad to me :)

As for the topic....take my advice....

I hang out with TONS of beautiful women on a daily basis, it comes with the territory when your the GM of a big nightclub (even though my girlfriend has to put up with it, she does). No girl is out of your league. I have seen the ugliest dudes on the planet with smoking hot girls and they all have one thing, confidence. A lot of them have money, which is where their confidence comes from, but a lot of them don't have money....but they all have confidence. The first hottie is always the hardest to land, but think about it as future earnings...because one turns into two and so on and so forth. Hot girls are attracted to guys with hot girls, not hot guys. So the next time you see a hot girl at the mall, go up to her and give her a line... tell her that your parents have an online clothing store and that you want to take some pictures of her to show them, because they might be interested in using a girl as beautiful as she is to model....then snap some pics and get her number and tell her you will call her....girls are always looking for what you can offer them (at the start), the 'liking you for you' thing comes later... and trust me on this because if they were that interested in you, then they would just come up to you...As with everything in life, superstars have to work at being superstars...if its not worth the effort, then don't even try.....and settle for mediocrity or whatever you can settle with...If its worth the effort, then play the game and make it happen...but to do that, you are going to have to change your mentality and be prepared to handle a lot of rejection...but in the end, your reward is...no effort...and girls like this every day of the week...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. dantm

dantm Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    YYZ, BOS, SFO
    Full Name:
    Dan B.
  13. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The original post was by tgood and was in reply to somone else so it may seem a little wierd because he's refering to stuff earlier in the thread but the idea is the same:

14. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I like that.

15. taber

taber Formula 3

Mar 4, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Norman
    It's in the silver section, you should really subscribe and read the whole thing because some of that post is in context to the thread, which was pretty long but interesting to follow.

16. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    Whoa whoa the original poster is only 15 years old, maybe some of you are giving him a little too much information? At 15 years old just go out and have fun, do well in school, and when you get a bit older then you can start worrying about girls.

17. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Tgood gave you some great advice.

It all comes down to what you really want in a girl in high school. What are you thinking with? Your mind or your "Johnson".

What are your intentions? Do you want a dang i tapped that girl and done, or you want a relationship type of girl.

In high school, many think with their johnson and their intentions are to tap that girl so he can brag to his friends. Hey, if thats what you want, cool, hopefully you get checked for std's once in awhile, but i was the one that really wanted a relationship type girl.

If your intention is to find an amazingly beautiful girl and have a realtionship with her, dont think with your johnson, think with your mind. There are plenty, plenty, plenty of women out there. Especially at your age. There are so many types as well. But dont get distracted by what your friends might think of as "Hott" find the girl that you would think will make you happy. And when you find that girl, go for it. I was a shy guy in high school, but when i saw that girl i would spend the next 4 years of high school with, i went for it.

Practice talking to different girls, as everyone has said, you get rejected, you get rejected. It happens. Everyone has been rejected. Even if you have money, total confidence, or a model figure, girls are going to be the ones that say yes or no. Its up to you to make them change their minds if you are not their type.

Have fun in high school, but there are plenttyyyyyyy of girls your age. And trust me, some are going to be stuck up and some are going to be ones that want you as a friend figure first, but then yall will hit it off.

Its hard to say what to really do to try to get a perfect girl in high school. Im not gonna say hott, because its really hard to describe what is hott, because everyone has different taste. Girls are the same, some girls like jocks, some that make them laugh, some like tall guys, short guys, guys with accents, dark haired guys. It keeps going. Just remember that you can change their taste or take them out of their limits. Confidence is the key.

High school was awesome even if i had that one girl throughout. Its up to you to figure out what you want. When you done, use everyone's advice and go for that girl. Hey, it doesnt hurt to think with your johnson, everyone does it, we're men. :D

But be careful and have fun. Your at an age in High school that many can mess up, just concentrate on school more than girls. No glove no love. And have freakin fun.

John

18. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I was reading Fchat thinking to myself, "this thread is the opposite of my real life" so I thought I'd chime in and call you all losers and kick some proverbial sand in your face. ;)

19. Fred 02

Fred 02 Karting

Aug 12, 2004
    You're still in high school, you've got alot of time... and some great experiences waiting for you...

As someone mentioned don't be jealous of the one dude hanging out with a group of hot chicks at the mall... because chances are hes not getting any. That dude is thought of as a friend who they are comfortable with...not a b/f or hookup.

As bad as it is to say every group of hot chicks has a not so hot friend This is a good and bad thing. Its good because if you're intimidated by the hot ones you can make an easy pass to get to know this chick. A couple of nice gestures, confidence and a good attitude makes this not so hot chick who watches her friends get hit on regularly interested in you and that means you're going to get introduced to her friends... But if u manage to screw up that pass on the not so hot one you just blew your chance.

As the girls get older listen to them and do subtle things to make them happy, but don't become their emotional tampon. The worst thing that you can do is put yourself out there as a shoulder to cry on. Once it happens with one girl it spreads and you'll have multiple girls asking for you to help them with their problems. While it gives you caring points you become 'that dude' who gets invited over when the tears start flowing and they hitch a ride upon the chocolate express.

It really is all about being comfortable with yourself and acting natural. In order to win you have to take risks and not fear rejection. You will graduate highschool and girls will say 'i wish we could have dated, or gotten to have known each other better' If your even remotely interested hang out with them, get to know them, if it doesn't work out move on to the next one... the worst thing you can do is have regrets.

Don't be predictable, but do nice things here and there... spontaneously. You will know when you have met someone worth while, things will click and regardless of the circumstance it will always be your fault when things go wrong.

20. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona

This is so true. Confidence is the key as posted about 400 times in this thread. Confidence is everything. With confidence you land a hot chick, then they just keep coming...

21. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    The best advice I can give you is to remain celibate until your wedding night to a girl that has done the same. Pre-martial sex brings about nothing but heartaches and grief. I know it will be difficult in this highly sexed society, but it is the right way to live...

22. Kami

Kami Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2006
    St. Louis
    You and your friend (whom I assume is another guy from the way you refer to them) hanging out together in Victoria's Secret probably isn't helping the creepy vibe. But, it doesn't get any better with age dude. You just need to say screw it, and show confidence. Don't let the fear of rejection keep you from talking to them.

23. AKS

AKS Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Sin City
    That's like buying a car without test driving it. I don't recommend that.

24. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I disagree with you there

25. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Whoa whoa now...Its hard doing that in this society as you said. But i would say if you found someone that you are attracted to and know all the risks that come about and the aftermath, then go for it.

It doesnt give you heartaches and grief is you know what your getting yourself into. ;)