steve wynns black/tan Enzo | Page 2 | FerrariChat

steve wynns black/tan Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by nero328gts, Apr 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Esquire

Esquire Karting

Mar 3, 2006
    Law library...
    Carbon,

Have you got any info on 128014 (prototipo)?

2. babyruth95746

babyruth95746 Karting

Feb 11, 2007
    granite bay, ca
    Full Name:
    steve r
    i detail exotics in northern ca and my boss lives part time in las vegas and his penthouse is two floors down from tony bennet's and also steve wynn and he has told me numerous times that downstairs there is a black enzo that sits in the garage, usually covered which sits next to my boss's 03 murcielago (yellow). i haven't been up there but when i go i will take pics. just my .02

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Sure...

128014 was probably the last of the Enzo prototypes - certainly not the first. It was originally yellow with a black interior. It was later for sale, where the buying party - CEO of Puma sport shoes - had them repaint it black. It's in Germany, on German plates N-FI 60.

4. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    #29 bobleb, May 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. MercedesSL600Man

May 20, 2005
    Broomfield, CO
    Full Name:
    BC
    #30 MercedesSL600Man, May 9, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    that's definitely it. I only know of two "black & tan" Enzos in the world (the other is in Luxembourg), though I'm sure there are a few more somewhere

7. 2nastie

2nastie Karting

Sep 19, 2004
    The Black Enzo that was sold in Vegas was bought by a friend on mine in Calgary Canada. Now we have two in the city.

8. rmk

rmk Formula 3

Mar 24, 2002
    Thanks for the info 2nastie!

9. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Carbon - I missed your post earlier, so I'm just commenting now.

I know Sean Kilmek. He was (and perhaps still is) personal assistant to Elaine Wynn, Steve's wife. (His business card says "Estate Manager", but from what I could tell, it could have said "Gofer".) He was a 30 something kid (NTTAWWT).

I met him when before the dealership opened, when the Wynns were selling Elaine's 456 privately. I answered an ad in the paper for the car, which gave Sean's name as the contact. He was the person who showed me the car, in which (BTW) I rapidly lost interest. But I certainly got the feeling that had I made an offer, he would have had to check upstairs to get approval.

Bottom line is I very seriously doubt he ever owned an Enzo. He probably was just the contact for a possible sale; either Wynn or one of his execs (Marc Schorr, the CEO is a big Ferrari guy) was the likely owner.