Boxer vs Countach. | Page 16 | FerrariChat

Boxer vs Countach.

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Fan512bbi, Oct 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JTR

JTR Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 26, 2005
    in a house
    Full Name:
    John
    Easy there, Peter, be nice!
    It’s probably just that his huge hanging gold chain got caught in a tuft of chest hair, and caused his finger to mess up a few letters on the keyboard.

2. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004

You make me laugh, iv'e got a great name for you...7-11 because it seems that your mouth is always opened 24-7 and never closes.

All you is talk trash like your the big shot and won't back it up and go off what other writers and people think, fake a$$. Your shallowminded, Its people like you who give ferrari owners such a bad rep for being cocky.

P.S
    Your a disgrace to Ferrari and anyone else who drives the car.

I also don't give a rats a$$ of what people think or say about me.

3. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    LMAO!

4. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    And you make lambo owners look so warm and friendly. :)

5. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    Thanks for proving again to everyone what an idiot you are, better keep working on that human shrinking machine to get your fat azz in your 1/64 scale models as thats the closest you will come to owning one of these cars a side from doing various compromising "favors" to Ellen and other Lamebo Power owners to ride b1tch in one, your type is what they prefer anyway.

We also all know you don't care what people think here as you just keep posting worthless crap and your retarded opinons over and over again which no one pays attention to.

6. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    Whats pathetic is this loser is a wannabe and nothing but a troll here, his Lambo is plastic and fits in his pocket.

7. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

excuse me but...is that a lambo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

8. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    LOL :)

9. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004

I just want peace between the lambo and ferrari commitiy.

10. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    I wouldn't be talkin with you and your amzing hotwheels 930 that suppusitly is unbeatin.......

11. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

i takes a pretty serious ride to beat up on a hot rodded 930. i hope you don't need to push back on that one?

i have a 2500 lb efi 930 w/ upwards of 500 hp...it is pretty violent when it lights up. maybe even a little quicker than a countach.