MDM Eurotics ? | Page 17 | FerrariChat

MDM Eurotics ?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by cbreed, Nov 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jompen

Jompen Formula Junior

May 27, 2006
    I like Mr Flo´s website though. But Mr. Flo remember alot of the people on this board might be future clients to You so I suggest using less LOL in Your posts.

2. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Any mod wanna check MRFLO's IP address to confirm its in Europe?

3. downhil

downhil Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Texas
    sad news...

mr. flo and ben are no longer myspace friends. tear.

4. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    UPDATE!!!! Last night I rec'd a pm from A&M with the CORRECT initials of the 39 mile Enzo onwner's name. Either they are very good guessers ( 1 in 12 chance ) (and I'm going to have them pick some lotto numbers for me) or they do know who now owns the 39 mile Enzo. Take it for what is it worth, but again, they did supply me with the correct initials.

5. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    But it took them, what, two weeks! After some of the info dug up here, any chance they could've "researched" the owner's initials by now? Also, didn't they have some details already wrong about the car/owner?

My thought: good guess Josh!

And with Mrflo... anyone else smell twenty more pages?

6. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Since you know the owner, couldn't that easily be discredited by asking if he is either selling or knows MDM? I wouldn't make a point of finding out, but if it comes up in casual conversation..

7. Michael RPM

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Already talked to the current owner a few weeks ago. (He's not actively trying to sell it, but everything has its price!) Sure, they could have researched it. Its not that hard to figure it out; I'm sure guys like NNO and Townshend know who it is. But I did what I said I was going to do...that was to let the board know if they could supply me wiht the correct initials, and that's eventually what they did. Again, take it for what it's worth.

8. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Don't know about the e-mail, but the web site is most certainly registered by a German registrar, but oddly is hosted at an IP address in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

As I noted in an earlier post, .eu domains are much harder to unravel than US registered and hosted sites.

9. MRFLO

MRFLO Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    yeah you will not get a precise IP of the server since the IP is splitting... but I can tell you that the server also stays in Germany

but if you want I can send you the bill.......

10. TCT

TCT Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2004
    USA
  11. Michael RPM

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    WOW WOW WOW!!! Another UPDATE!!

I just got a call from a VERY WELL RESPECTED dealer who has been in recent contact with MDM. He INTENTIONALLY and casually mentioned to MDM the name of the person who owns the 39 mile Enzo to see how long it would be til they gave me the correct initials. Low and behold, MDM almost instantly pm's me with the answer, I post on f-chat this morning that they may actually know the guy, then I get this call saying that he supplied MDM with the guys name!! Talk about OWNAGE!!!!

MDM, you guys need to stop messing around. There are more and more people out there who are seriously looking at taking legal action against you, and you are just digging your hole deeper.

WOW! That's all I can say at this point.

12. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    Knew it!

Thanks Michael, for adding to the ownage!

13. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    ;)

Hahaha. That's too funny. I'm betting they won't learn until an actual lawsuit is brought, or at least filed.

14. MercedesSL600Man

May 20, 2005
    Broomfield, CO
    Full Name:
    BC
    It's been said before, but I'll say it again... I heart this thread.

15. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Nope, question asked and answered.

Just glad our US teenagers have gone away.

Cheers!

16. downhil

downhil Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Texas

beautiful!

17. redheadedstranger

BANNED

Nov 1, 2006
    Are the Admins doing daily backups of the site so any legal action is rock solid against these wire fraud kiddies? I work in chain of custody for electronic forensics. You will need a rock solid chain of custody. How you go about collecting your electronic eveidence is more important than anything else. I will be gald to help any of the dealers who were frauded.

18. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    This is just a case of kids thinking the internet makes them invisible.

19. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Hey MDM's site is back up for business! *great success!* (Borat voice off)

20. jsnazzy

jsnazzy Karting

Oct 16, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Justin
    What in the world can you say after that E-Mail :D

We can only hope that legal action is brought against MDM.

Getting caught, then not doing anything about it, thats just being dumb (for the MDM guys)

21. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
  22. The Rig

The Rig Karting

Sep 5, 2006
    Tucson
    Full Name:
    Gerry Shanks
    Then heres a new challenge for you.....Find a car that mdm has listed that is actually for sale by them with the owners permission!

23. Alex18_996CC

Alex18_996CC Rookie

Jul 31, 2004
    Spain
    Full Name:
    Alejandro
    hello guys !

As you can see I am not that active at ferrarichat.com, and not as known as in other forums (like rennteam.com).

Anyway, I would just like to say what Mr.Flo is replying to everyone.

It just amazes me how many people in some way disrespects him and gives negative information: without knowing the person/company and without having any previous contact of any type.

Elitemotors is a VERY SERIOUS car broker company, which nothing has to do with MDM.

Its very easy to write negative information of any person/company, without first verifying its information. The answer to all of this, its very simple, just contact Elitemotors (telephone/fax/email) and you will know it from first hand !.

In case anyone SAYS I am also his 16 year old neighbour :) .....I'm 21 years old and live Spain, have nothing to do with Elitemotors, I know Mr.Flo for about 2 years now, and he is a great professional and very qualified to perform his job.

24. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Yeah.......

{}

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_set

25. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005