NEXT$$$$$$$JUMP | Page 10 | FerrariChat

NEXT$$$$$$$JUMP

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by msdesignltd, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Whiel I too believe Boxers values will continue to go up, to stockpile 10 for 20 years would still be a bad investment...even if Boxers went up 20 fold in that period, you would still get a much better return on mutal funds, stocks or real estate during that period of time...

2. bpu699

bpu699 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2003
    wisconsin/chicago
    Full Name:
    bo
    If boxers went up 20 fold, mutual funds would be a better investment?! I must be doing something very wrong. If you earned 20% per year (awefully unlikely), you would double your money every 4 years or so. In 20 years, you would have 16x your investement :). THAT, would be awesome.

If folks are getting annualized returns of 20%, then I am doing something very wrong. Not That I believe boxers will go up 20 fold..., but if they went up a hypothetical 20x...its unlikely any other investment strategy would match that :).

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Math not required for lawyers. :)

20% for 20 years would be more than 30x.

4. bpu699

bpu699 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2003
    wisconsin/chicago
    Full Name:
    bo
    Yes, actually close to 40x. I just did the math :).

Oops.

Now, where do I get that investment that returns 20% per year? over a 20 year cycle?

5. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    You have some serious issues you need to look into. Plotting? hahahaha you are hysterical. I can barely type you have made me laugh so hard. What a child you are.

6. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Grow up you immature baby, its a chat site for petes sake, what is wrong with you- GET HELP. No one here cares anymore about your opinion on the TR, I am just taunting you at this point because it is fun.

7. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Let's look at this again from a distance, who is having the hormonal inbalance issues here ?? :)

8. JTR

JTR Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 26, 2005
    in a house
    Full Name:
    John
    Hopeless,,,,

9. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    Well Im glad Dr JAYF came along to diagnose our problems. Funny, I didnt even know something was wrong until you came into my life Jay. Thank you. Now that you are no longer needed here you and your lover Anthony can move on and dispense your infinate wisdom to some other fellow f-chatters. :)

p.s. laughter is good thearapy so dont say I never did anything for you.

P.

10. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Did the other guy send flowers, candies or just want to give another member a heart-filled hug? :)

Careful there Newman, things may be different up there in Canada but here in the States, a threat made over the net can carry similar consequences as ones made in person. A lawyer can have a field day with this post of yours all day long.

As far as the co-operations shared among forum members here, let's just say that the Testarossa owners are not the ones soliciting other fellow owners into posting their pictures. Canadian winter can be pretty cold and lonely I hear, you go Newman !!

Sure, when others express their opinions they are b.s. but your posts are full of facts and hard evidences.

By the way, just wondering, why did you change your profile, do you no longer live in Ontario, Canada?

11. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    One thing I do agree with is that this thread has evolved into something entirely OT. It is time to let this one end and get back on topic.

12. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
  13. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    Congratulation on your new car, I did hear that those carbed Boxers sounds great and packs a real punch. I too must apologize for overshadowing your new addition. I am sure you will enjoy your new car at least as much as you did with your 328 GTS.

14. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Possibly true, and then there will be an even greater one. Neither of these will be cutting edge by then so will be judjed on a number of criteria besides performance. Will the 550 be seen as boxer and the 599 a tr.

On the show 5th gear, Tiff Needle said the zo6 was more fun and better to drive than the 599. Problem with vettes is after 5 years they rattle and have a used tupperware look about them, whereas f cars just wear in like a good pair of shoes.

Any thoughts on a 456

15. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    What threat? I would never do that, I would just skip that step and pop someones eyeball out onto their cheek. Its an effective way to ward off a possible fight, provided I ever engaged in such activity and only under life threatening instances of course. Does that satisfy any legal issues? Lets see, as for my profile im in the process of making a few changes, even to my avatar, some car changes are taking place right now as well. Im glad you were reading my profile, I figured as much at some point and I guess its been more than once? So you can look at it as a test and you failed, lol. Ill PM you once the changes are complete and I still live ontario canada, same address same job etc....

I thought the pics were a good idea so we put a face to a name and Im glad some people chose to post the pics. I had to threaten every one of those members that posted a pic so i can see where the legality comes in. Thanks to those of you who did. You could post a pic Anthony even though you dont own a boxer, we could make an exception just remove JAYF's used condom from your crack before you take the pic though, hehehe.

Did I take too long to reply? I was out again, sorry.

16. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Humerous, best laugh of the day, thanks

17. J Ingram

J Ingram Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2006
    Moreno Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Jesse Ingram
    Thank you AnthonyC for your kind words and warm welcome.

18. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    *L* Calm down Newman. If you pop that left vein on top of your balding head, you will never ever have to worry about your Boxer's rear hatch not opening from all those supposely "driving" you are doing. Now, put your head between your knees, that's YOUR knees and not your boyfriend's knees as you are accustom to, this will prevent you from blacking out.

Regarding your profile, I guess you are unaware that on the upper right hand corner of each post we make will reveal some informations about us, that's how I noticed you changing your profile. But it's okay, some are faster at picking these kind of things up than others, so don't feel too bad about it. You have made a lot of progress already, even for you. Keep up the good work :)

I will also have to respectfully decline on your invitation to post a picture of myself in your cute little thread. This fantasy of yours, of JayF and I is pretty twisted I must say, I am sure I would probably feel flattered if I were gay like you, not that there is anything wrong with that, I know I can't speak for others of course, but the very thought of some strange lonely Canadian gay guy up in Ontario with a picture of me is just really not that appealling to me. So please stop sending me all those PMs, as I am just not like you, not that there is anything wrong with you being the way you are. Just be yourself and be proud !! We got your back, Newman...well, sort of speak that is ....and from a distance...real far distance that is.

However, if you are still having difficulties fullfilling your sexual appetite, you can always print out all those pictures that you solicitated from the other owners and spread them all out, this way you can have your own private little orgy and no one will have to know. BTW, don't worry about going blind, your parents only tell you that in order to get you to stop. Little did they know that it didn't work back then and it won't work now either.

One last thing, don't feel bad about taking the extra time to reply, and if you insist on it is because you were out "driving", we understand and we promise that we will never make fun of you because of it. Afterall, it really isn't your fault. I am sure all of the fellow members will agree with me on this as we are your friends, we can all slow down and move at your pace. Now remember, watch for that vein !! if you pop it, its game over for you and we wouldn't want that to happen.

Note to the moderators: Please notice the mentioning of Boxer within this post, thus it is not exactly OT. Thank you.

19. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

anthony,

please put it to rest. it is going nowhere now. we are all better than this...i think/hope!

pcb

20. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
  21. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    Very well put anthony, I know Ive had my fun but admittedly im tired of stooping to play the game (sigh). If you want to continue thats fine, ill just sit back and watch but over time you will get tired too and quietly go away. lol.

22. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Oh thanks for your permission to leave- I find it unbelievable that you even own a Ferrari at this point ,or are over the age of 15. Why cant you stop with the name calling. You just keep stooping to all time lows. By the why , I am not in your life , I am in a chat site on the internet-you are absolutely hysterical. I cant stop laughing at you or take anything you say at this point as more than a joke, even if you did have something factual to add. By the way , if you look back to the beginning of the thread, nobody started in with you. My posts were just to defend false claims and weak opinions made by Sarti. I am not sure why you picked up a sword and started swinging. I never put down the boxer or any Ferrari model , for that matter.

23. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    Yes I chose to voice my opinion of your comments towards another member. You are in the wrong with your approach as is your partner in crime. Have a nice day :)

24. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Taking a stance on an issue, and telling someone that their theory is non factual does not put me in the wrong , however personally attacking someone with profanity on what is supposed to be a friendly chat site, definitely puts you in the wrong with your approach. Take some blame for your actions/words, and things will definitely take a turn for the better.

25. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    I wonder if this Anthony character and Jay are the same guy, they sure write the same along with the same mentality level combined with long babbling personal insults in their posts, if not might as well be twins and neither can seem to let things go.