Wow..2 400i 5-speeds on ebay right now... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Wow..2 400i 5-speeds on ebay right now...

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by bjwhite, Jun 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    I think you are right.

I like the miles and price though.

2. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    I might have some time tomorrow to take a gander at it.

If you have time, Give me a call, and we can chat about it and your 400i ownership.

3. KraigG

KraigG Formula 3

May 25, 2006
    Willow Springs
    Full Name:
    Kraig
    No lunch this week at Giuseppe's? I suppose Young's not in the mood to host them, at least for a while.

4. 412owner

412owner Rookie

Jun 26, 2006
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I recently bought my 412 (manual - Argento and tan) in Switzerland for $47K. I looked at nearly every 412 for sale in Europe: Germany, Netherlands, UK and Switzerland - mine was not only the nicest (only 23,000 km - 13,800 miles - in perfect shape) - but by far the least expensive. The going price in Germany and the UK for cars with mileage from 25,000 to 80,000 km is $50-60,000. In Switzerland, one Ferrari main dealer has one for $77,000 - and won't budge on the price.

These cars seem to have always been valued less in the US than in Europe, where GT's are more of a tradition.

By the way - there was discussion about the Ferrari emblems on the mirrors - I have never seen one in Europe without these. I personally think they are tacky and would be happy not to have them on mine. What I love about the 412 is its understated look. I'm not a fan of wearing logos. I know it's a Ferrari, others don't have to.

Ken

5. Brennan

Brennan Karting

Apr 28, 2006
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Full Name:
    Brennan Johnson
    Are these US DOLLARS??? Fellas, let's load up a boat with our cars and move to Switzerland! :)

6. dasMafia

dasMafia Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2004
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    oh man... that dash IS bad.....