Pitt State Car Show | FerrariChat

Pitt State Car Show

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by bluekawala, Jan 19, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    My university, Pittsburg State, is planning its annual Car Show for this year! We have the date of April 22nd picked which gives plenty of time for all you fellow car guys to clear your calenders. :) Last year we were privileged enough to have Steve, slm on f-chat, to attend in his gorgeous 88.5 yellow Testarossa and he stole the show with much attention focused on his Ferrari. Hopefully he can attend again this year in his 1998 Diablo SV/GT that will knock everyones socks off!

I will have further details in a few weeks. If anyone one wants to sign up early please PM me or email me at [email protected]. The drive down from KC is a pretty open run down 69 highway and takes you right into Pittsburg, KS. Hopefully with plenty of notice ahead of time we can attract more exotic owners in the area for camaraderie and maybe a group drive! Hope everyone is having a good 2006 so far and I will get back to all later.

Joe A.

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Joe, did you get my PM?

3. bluekawala

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Strange, no I'm afraid I have no new PM's in my inbox. Sorry for the inconvenience, but would you mind sending it again or emailing me? Thank you.

Joe A

4. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Sent you an email. I've been having a lot of trouble getting PM to go through.

5. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    I was considering starting an annual show at KU (inspired by PSU) but really haven't gotten around to it...

6. bluekawala

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Cool, have you been to the show or just heard about it? If you haven't been you should come this year, April 22nd! :) I really encourage you to start a show at KU there are plenty of great cars around to justify a show. Maybe I'll see you there, or at the Runoffs! :)

Joe A

7. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    Heard about the one last year on fchat. Haven't gone to it though.