Where 328 PPI in Calgary? (Other than ZR Auto) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Where 328 PPI in Calgary? (Other than ZR Auto)

Discussion in 'Canada' started by AP328, Aug 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Yea wow, my experiance is being used as an example. Man do I feel special "end sarcasim"

2. Barnone 308

Barnone 308 Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2004
    canada
    Dino, Are you italian?. I am a little confused, your name is Martin Kosic, which sounds slovic. Why the "Dino Martino"?. Are you a fan of the ferrari Dino?..

3. Myhorse

Myhorse Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Maybe he likes Fred Flinstone's pet

Anyway, I think you get the point AP328. We all have confidence in ZR and you should too. Of course, no one will ever hassle you about doing the PPI - in fact it is due diligence. As you can see when you get your ferrari, you will joining a group of misfits that absolutely love their cars and have fun playing with them.

Keep us posted

4. 2nastie

2nastie Karting

Sep 19, 2004
    Otis.

I do have playboy Dan and a few other high testoserone guys ( Bullies) with me. We just got into the Yesomite park and are at the Tenaya Lodge. What a day. 500 miles with over 100 miles in super twistes totally deserted with no police. We all drove the speed limit to be safe.!!!!!!!!!!!

We won't be going to Arizona. Tomorrow we leave for Monterey. See you there Randy.

5. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    sounds like fun, wish I could be there!

6. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day AP328,

I have mixed feelings about ZR, as my past discussions with them have not given me a great deal of confidence in their abilities... As for Eurasia in Edmonton... I would highly suggest that you Do Not go there. I know of a few Ferrari owners that have had some really bad work done by them. In fact, in one case (several years ago) they had the valves adjusted so tight that two cylinders actually had the valves stuck open... then told the customer that his engine was damaged and needed a rebuild...This was after they charged him $4K for some cam work...

I did meet and have some experience with Alesandro (in Calgary) and felt quite confident in his abilities.

I believe that the best Ferrari mechanic in Western Canada is Joesph in Vancouver. Top notch, very knowledgeable, and very much an enthusiast (http://www.prancinghorseinc.ca/mainpage.htm).

Good luck with your purchase!

Cheers!

7. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    #32 ClassicFerrari, Aug 20, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. relinquish

relinquish Rookie

Sep 23, 2018
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    N/A
    Anyone know of a trustworthy shop to do a PPI in Edmonton?
    Looking into getting a 458 but I'm from out of province.

9. 68Camaro

68Camaro Rookie

Nov 14, 2010
    Canada
    Know someone looking for a 308? My car is going up for auction at Regal May 8th 2021? Ridiculously low reserve. Sorry I am still figuring out this site as it has been a long time since I was on here last. I'll post some info in the classified section later today.