Parts for 400i | FerrariChat

Parts for 400i

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by 4-Seater, Jul 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4-Seater

4-Seater Rookie

Jul 15, 2005
    UK
    Have found a 400i that needs has a blown manifold, non-standard ignition system and non-standard suspension. Am therefore looking for replacement manifold (ideally in stainless steel), standard ignition system and self-levelling suspension pump, pipes and shocks. Would appreciate advice soonest. Based in London.

2. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Try Ferrari UK if not here in the States GT Car Parts 623-780-2200

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Welcome - the second sticky thread at the top of this section is called 'where can I get parts for my classic ferrari' - I would hope that could be helpful to you !

Also there's a few 400 owners on the UK section who might have thoughts

4. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    As a former 400i owner you should have left it where you found it unless its really cheap!

Manifolds are from £600 each + fitting (and theres 4 of them) the hard bit is taking the front suspesion appart to fit it (the mounting bolts get in the way of the mainifolds)
    The rear suspension depends on who's broken / braking one, the non standard bits are actually a bonus as the factory parts are a pain in the backside to fix!

the normal supsects for parts would be.

Ferrari UK
    Douglas Valley
    Euro part
    QV London
    Eddie Walsh - Ferrarispares.com
    Cheshire Sport and Offroad

I know you probabley dont want to hear this, but by the time you've finished your going to end up with a car thats cost you a lot more than its worth (perfect 400ia in the UK should cost arround £11-12k, anything that needs any work is under £5K,)

If you want any more advice from somebody whose been there and done it with a couple of 400's in the UK, PM me

Regards

Andrewg