Ferrari of UK - knock, knock, anyone home? | FerrariChat

Ferrari of UK - knock, knock, anyone home?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Wayne 962, Mar 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wayne 962

Wayne 962 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 27, 2003
    I bumped my 308 into my piano (don't ask - long story), and I need some new front lenses now.

I've emailed Jeff Howe - no response ([email protected]) . I've gone right to the Ferrari UK site - no response.

Are these guys still dealing with the public, or did I miss something?

-Wayne

2. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Jeff is no longer with F of UK. Do a search on this site and you should come up with Malcolm West's address. He posted here making the announcement about Jeff leaving for a job closer to home.

I'll miss Jeff's Friday afternoon pictures of the many treasures inside the warehouse. Maybe Malcolm can carry on the tradition.

3. Wayne 962

Wayne 962 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 27, 2003
    Cool. For the next person who looks this up, here's his email: [email protected]

-Wayne

4. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Malcolm was/is on vacation in Barbados I believe. You can also contact Richard Jordan @:

Richard Jordan
    Parts Sales and Customer Services Manager
    Maranello Concessionaires Ltd
    Crabtree Road, Thorpe Industrial Estate,
    Egham, Surrey, TW20 8RJ
    Switchboard Tel: 01784 436222
    Direct Dial Tel: 01784 486652
    Office Fax: 01784 486657

5. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Sad to have seen Jeff leave. He was a huge help to me over the years. Best of luck Jeff.

6. Wayne 962

Wayne 962 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 27, 2003
    Still no response to any of my inquiries, and I'm not real keen on calling across the world...

-Wayne

7. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Remember, if you buy from Ferrari UK, you will have to pay shipping (crazy price) AND customs. The customs fee is not included in your order. FedEx will bill you depending on the value/weight etc. of your order. Just keep that in mind.

8. Fred2

Fred2 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 2, 2005
    nj
    Wayne,
    I do a fair amount of business with the UK and Italy, and I have found that it is best to avoid the following times:

Spring - Too many "Bank Holidays" combined with the "bridge" where they become a 4 day weekend

Summer - Holiday Season. Between Itlay's month off, and the rest of the continent having time to relax, don't count on anything getting done

Fall- Time for Europe to catch up from the summer holidays, don't bother callling.

Winter - Time for the Holiday season, nothing gets done.

Hope this helps,
    Fred

9. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    Chaps...

No-one there until Tuesday - Easter holidays and weekend thrown together.

10. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    OK...I have to ask...how the heck did your piano get out in the garage or how did the Ferrari get in the house? Not that I would not park mine in the house if it were possible.

11. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Just ordered some stuff from Malcolm. Great chap, very responsive. Looking forward to do more business with Ferrari UK.
    :)