Back to the repairs | FerrariChat

Back to the repairs

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by richanton, Jan 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. richanton

richanton Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Well, I've had to take about 10 months off from working on the repairs to my 78 308GTB, but I'm getting ready to get back in action. I'm just starting to locate parts, and need some suggestions on where to look. To start, I need a passenger door skin, passenger side headlight assembly, and a front grill. Nice used parts okay, I need to conserve as much cash as possible.

I have been reading through a lot of the archives, and have picked up some good tips. I soon plan on starting my own search for good parts, but I thought maybe somebody could save me some time.

If anybody has any parts, feel free to pm or email me. Thanks.

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
  3. Muteki

Muteki Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2004
    Guam
    I might have a complete set of both doors to include hinges, but I have to make sure the fiberglass ones fit properly first. Let me know if you are interested, I can give you a decent deal. At least it will get my wife off my back if I get the fiberglass ones out of the dining room....ahhahah

4. richanton

richanton Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Is there a way to get in touch with Ferrari UK without joining the owners website? Like a phone # or email address?