Modena Day Hockenheimring | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Modena Day Hockenheimring

Discussion in 'Europe' started by nino, Jun 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Hello Paul and Merete,

I can only agree with Wolfgang! I also received the discs today and I only saw a little bit of it because of a lack of time, but it looks absolutely great! I will surely see the rest later this day! Thank you VERY much for sending me a copy all the way from Norway! That's GREAT! It helps me to recover from the F355 Spider blues I'm having now :D:D:D

CU at F-Chat and at the Nürburgring in September!

Greets and thanks again,
    Alexander

2. TinaDK

TinaDK F1 World Champ

Jun 23, 2004
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Tina Poulsen
  3. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    Hi Tina.
    The "2004" link worked for me - great pix, to bad you cant enlarge them though.

4. CAR Élite

CAR Élite Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sebastian
    don't know if some of you already heard of it...some hacker attacked my computer on friday morning and deleted all the stuff from the modena days including the already completed DVD with the cutted movie stuff - besides all my car pictures, event pictures and 30 GB of video from the cars and events of the past years i have produced. looks like her or she had a target and knew what could hurt me most.

so i don't think that the dvd will ever come out. sorry wolfgang, i promised you to send you the files soon, but now it's impossible. maybe one day i have enough energy to do it all again. but at the moment i'm about to delete the website an forget about it - car élite is dead. all my work from the past 5 years is lost. i'm so sad since friday, don't know what to do at the moment. i've lost a part of my life.

sebastian.

5. TinaDK

TinaDK F1 World Champ

Jun 23, 2004
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Tina Poulsen
    oh maan don't know what to say :/
    I suppose you didn't have a backup of the site? (don't know if it's possible in your case)

6. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Ohhh....That's not good news Sebastian :(.....honestly I have not been at your site more than once or twice, but a pity for you, and of course for all those who usually logs in at your site!!! But the site is still up and running....right???? Tina and I have just visited, and I don't see anything missing.... :confused: perhaps it's just because I don't use your forum normally:confused:!!!!!

Best regards

Carsten

7. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
  8. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    :(:(:( I'm VERY sorry to hear that Sebastian, I know how you feel right now - I've been through the same s**t - if it was hacking or virus, I dont know - so I've learned my lession, I'll make backup of the most important files very often.
    Why is the world like this?, god I HATE those you do this to innocent people, my suggestion: TRACK/HUNT THEM DOWN AND GIVE THEM A FINE WHICH WILL BREAKE THEM FINANCELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

If there ANY comfort in this Sebastian, congrats on your 200 post.

Paul

9. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Sebastian - what a TRAGEDY :(

Have you tried searching for your site using Google and then clicking on the cached copy? The whole site should be copied to a cache by Google and (using the appropriate free-ware) you will be able to download the entire site.

Sorry man....deeply sorry! :(

MARK

10. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    very sad news Sebastian:(
    BUT a prof. like you without a back-up-copy????????????

11. cinquevalvole

cinquevalvole Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Germany, Bayern
    #341 cinquevalvole, Aug 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    nice pics...brings back some good memories :D

13. cinquevalvole

cinquevalvole Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Germany, Bayern
    #349 cinquevalvole, Aug 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. CAR Élite

CAR Élite Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sebastian
    ähm...cinque...a bunch of these pics are from my website? why the hell didn't you ask me before and also removed the copyright? that's not what i wanted by releasing them on my website.