NSX Project | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NSX Project

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by l'esecuzioneItaliana, Jan 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

Starts at 427? What about the 396?

2. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    I am alllll for making a car. But, you can't build an American car using American engine on an NSX.....It won't look right. Not only that it won't look right, it won't drive right keeping in mind the weight ratio issue.
    What are you going to call it? Amja? or Amsx?:D

3. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    It can be done. You have no faith. You can mod it out. I'll show you.

4. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Oh I am not doubting your ability at all. I am just saying that from a subjective point of view, it won't be right. It is like cutting a dog's head and replace it a cat's.......andddddd callin it catdog:D

5. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Im going to use the chassis, because its already there and its all aluminum. Im going to beef it up and try to use a 502, 8.2 litres, as the powerplant. Its at www.salleechevrolet.com . Its the Ultimate Street 502, I think 630HP is enough. My friend and I are going to build one even if its only for fun. But weve put a few hours into designing it and its pretty simple but aerodynamic. We can use the NSX's interior because its the comfiest ive found to this day, only succeeded by the Koenigsegg, which ive only sat in, never driven. I think if I can get some of my lazy ass friends to help it might become a supercar within 5 years. But as for now its all for grins. A porsche 915 tranny sounds good.

Any ideas on parts?