Word of Thanks to Chris Miele | FerrariChat

Word of Thanks to Chris Miele

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by sherpa23, Dec 23, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I know that he's no longer at FoCNJ but I was reading through some old threads and it's just amazing to me how many people's Ferrari experiences were made better by Chris Miele. There are so few as knowledgable, well connected, and straightforward as Chris. He will tell you exactly what's what and help you get exactly what you need. I am not sure what his plans are or where he is at the moment but I know that if he were at another dealer, I would certainly make an extra effort to buy a car through him. Big thanks to Chris for all of his knowledge and insight over the years.

2. gmoney56

gmoney56 Karting

Dec 14, 2009
    Great and knowledgeable guy.Hope he's available to still answer my Ferrari questions.

3. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    CM is a good man...still in the biz and working with the Miller Motorcars team now I believe.

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I did a little looking around. Chris Miele is now the general manager at Rolls Royce Long Island. They also do Lamborghini and Bentley, which is cool.

5. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    Chris is a great guy, and we wish him the best in his new position.

6. titanium430isback

titanium430isback Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2010
  7. Foncool

Foncool Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2011
    Sounds like they are building a strong team, Jack Ciaccia former GSM at Ferrari of Long Island/New England and Universal is on the Lamborghini side of the dealership.

8. RPM217

RPM217 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2007
    Rye Brook, NY
    Full Name:
    Roger
    CM is one of the best guys in the business. He's passionate about cars, knows his stuff, and a man of his word!!!!