How to program the Lusso garage door opener?!? | FerrariChat

How to program the Lusso garage door opener?!?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Foxxer, Apr 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Foxxer

Foxxer Rookie

Jan 15, 2021
    Full Name:
    David Martin
    Beyond frustrating to get this to work. I can do it easily on all my other cars. I’ve searched this forum and found some instructions for other F cars that I’ve followed precisely.

Nada.

I’ve been able to clear out the memory by holding button 1 and 3 under the mirror for over 30 seconds. The green light blinked fast.

but when I follow the direction then to hold down button 1 on the mirror and button 1 on your Remote (which opens the door) it does nothing. No matter how long I hold them. The green light on the mirror just turns off after 60sec. It doesn’t blink fast or change state in anyway during the 60sec.

has anyone been successful with their home link on their Lusso. Mine is a 2019.

2. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Those are generic instructions for pretty much any homelink device. Some you press your remote abouit six inches under the mirror, some you do a few inches in front of the front bumper towards the headlight. I would move the remote further away (like from 6 inches towards 12-18 inches) until it blinks. It will work, just need to play with it a little. Could also try pushing the button on the garage door opener itself as some rolling codes require that.

3. CrazyMD

CrazyMD Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2012
    Southern California
    BruceC and rob5819 like this.
  4. RossoF8

RossoF8 Karting

Aug 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Todd
    I posted this a couple months ago. Worked great:

I got the instructions for my 2019 GTC4 Lusso off of the homelink website. First I tried option one, which is holding the homelink button down at the same time as the garage door remote control, which did not work. Then I tried option two, pushing the program button on the wall keypad, followed by repeated two-second pushes of the home link button, which also did not work. Then I went to option three, which was pushing the purple learn button on the garage door motor itself, followed by two-second pushes of the homelink button, which worked on the second push. Success!

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    There are a couple of threads on this if you search. The most information is on the 812 Homelink thread. Everyone has had varying degrees of success.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

6. rob5819

rob5819 Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Rob Barry
    Same thing has worked for me on a few cars. My garage door was Homelink Security + 2.0 and two of my cars were not compatible. I don't know if a 2019 Lusso is compatible, but the bridge (https://www.liftmaster.com/homelink-compatibility-bridge-kit/p/HOMELINK+RPTR) fixed the problems with my cars that did not work.