For Sale - Maserat Gran Turismo convertible 9307 miles 2014 perfect | FerrariChat

For Sale Maserat Gran Turismo convertible 9307 miles 2014 perfect

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by gam4, Apr 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gam4

gam4 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2003
  2. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Are you guys sure that’s a 2014? The front bumpers changed over in 2013.

3. NYC Fred

NYC Fred F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Fred C
    Very edgy wheels. Me likey!

4. gam4

gam4 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2003
    Yes 2014 definately

5. eaf124

eaf124 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 25, 2015
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Eric Field
    My understanding is that the bumpers were changed in 2013 for only the convertible sport and MC models. The standard Granturismo convertible (has 4 exhaust tips like the one for sale) did not receive the new bumpers, nor the new seats.

Sent from my GM1917 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

brookliner7 likes this.
  6. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    And then there is the fact that some cars either did, or did not, get the updated parts in these years seemingly based on what was in the parts shed when the car was assembled. I saw some cars with the wrong seats or front fascia when I was shopping for my 2014 Convertible Sport (meaning not the specs that were in the "official" documentation for that model and year). If a buyer of these, research is needed to confirm which model you are getting, which year *and* which equipment it both should have come with and what it actually did. God Bless Maserati!

tatry68, brookliner7 and technom3 like this.
  7. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    Very attractive ..., especially for Southern California where it's in the high 70's, low 80's all week!

Curious though .... Wouldn't the opportunity to buy it lower have been before it went to the dealer? And if you know ... Does Maserati do CPO ? Seems new enough to do so ....

BTW ... Porsche does a similar "toss it into the car" at the end of the model year. I had a final year 993 S that had coco mats, upgraded speakers w/ special grills, shifter and ebrake trim none of which were offered options for that year. Porsche said in non special orders they "empty out the parts bin with fun stuff" ......

8. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    yes, thank you, you’re absolutely right.

eaf124 likes this.