458 at Cauley Ferrari | FerrariChat

458 at Cauley Ferrari

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by SCantera, Apr 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
  2. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    I saw the car , but don't know anything about it.
    I can tell you however, that I have been dealing with this dealership since they opened in 2002 and have purchased 5 cars from them, both used and new.
    Never had a problem, and very easy to work with. A great team of people both in sales & the service dept.

SCantera and tfazio like this.
  3. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    Although I live in both FL and NC I have a friend that works at Cauley. She is a sales consultant that I have known for years through the FCA. Her name is Sieglinde Espenshade......a bit tough to pronounce....so it's Sig for short.....lol.

I have been looking for a Blu TDF 458 Spider for over a year. Missed two of them by one day. Seems Blu TDF 458s don't stay on the market for long.

I happened to see this Blu Abu Dhabi car when searching the net. I called Sig and she said that although another buyer was first he changed his mind and ordered a new car from Cauley instead. I immediately put a deposit it on it. Cauley has done an inspection and will address any issues that need attention. They will also service the car and complete more detailed inspection for the car to qualify for Ferrari Certified status.

Due to a new project demand my work schedule over the next few weeks makes it difficult for me to see the car in person. Most every car I have ever bought I had both ppi and did my own personal inspection. The exception was my 2020 purchase of an F12 from Ferrari of Central NJ. But that car only had 2900 miles...basically brand new.

I started a thread in the 458 section. One poster gave me a recommendation of a 458 expert that might be able to help with advice on what to look for. And my go to shop and tech in Naples will also be a good source for advice. F1 Imports in Naples has serviced my cars for 20 years!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with Cauley!

4. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    I've known Sieglinde since she's been with them.
    Glad she works there.

SCantera likes this.
  5. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Cauley and Sieglinde are first class all the way.

6. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    Yes, I also have had great luck with Cauley and Sieglinde, I highly recommend them

7. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Sieglinde is a very good friend of mine and takes her job extremely seriously. She keeps her word.
    Cauley gives me the best service on anything I have ever spent money on. They are great people there. You'll be very happy.