ENFORCEMENT OF RULES IN F1 FORUM | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ENFORCEMENT OF RULES IN F1 FORUM

Discussion in 'F1' started by El Wayne, Aug 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Not really, please take the feedback from users and raise it as a defect. Same thing for the ignore function it’s useless it masks the post of who you ignore but the ignoree can still troll u. Maybe there is a way we can raise those as a wish list? Whether they are addressed is another thing but it would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    The ignore feature has its limitations and the moderators have reported them to the developers. When we might get a fix for that, I don't know, it's out of our control as fellow members who volunteer to keep the site pleasant.

As for moderation history, why would you want to track it? So you can weigh up the consequences of breaking a rule to decide whether the satisfaction is worth it? Instead, you should take responsibility for yourself, moderate your own behavior, and you won't get banned.

All the best,
    Andrew.

3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Simply because for instance you have different moderators and different ways to ban.
    Based on the rule below one would want to know if you have had a thread ban, which thread, how long for, what was the category you ban fell
    Under : spoiler alert, trolling etc.
    You would want to of course be accountable for your behavior but also to know hey one more strike you are out kinda of thing. My 2 cent of course ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    I appreciate your support, but these "new guidelines" are sold old that the moderator who originally posted them has since retired. :)

5. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    I find that I don't have privilege to post in the thread Scuderia Ferrari 2022.

Any reason? I don't remember receving anything, nor posting any message that would break the rules.

Cheers.

6. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Your P&R conversation in that thread. Climate change, governments, politicians, fascism, elections, etc.

Two other participants in that exchange also received the same 3-day exclusion.

All the best,
    Andrew.

7. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

OK, fair enough. I didn't realise that I was transgressing.

Cheers.

NeuroBeaker likes this.
  8. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    You’re not a bad bloke. Well, except for that one time…..;)

9. Temerian

Temerian Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2014
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Rick Temerian
    If it’s any consolation I look forward to your posts on racing.