Sold - Ferrari Showroom sign | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari Showroom sign

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by davenichols, Aug 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Original Ferrari Showroom sign made by Neon Modena (Original sign supplier to Ferrari). This sign is very large, measuring 142 cm tall (56 inches) from top to bottom. It was removed from dealership that had it mounted at the entrance to their service department. It is two sided, and lights up. Its currently 230 volt for European voltage, but can be easily be used with a $60 power convertor from Amazon. I will include shipping within the continental United States in my asking price. Imagine this sign illuminated at night above your collection. Asking $5500 or best offer.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    That's fantastic. Such a gorgeous construction too. (and measured with a proper tape measure as well!) :)

Freddan and davenichols like this.
  3. TJsBeer

TJsBeer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 10, 2016
    Valley Forge, PA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Miller
    Amazing!
    The want is strong with this one.

JG333SP likes this.
  4. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    Beautiful piece.
    Not sure if getting it to work on 120 would be as easy as a plug though.......
    This would be a great item to display in a collection.

Regards,
    Gene Greer

Ordo56 likes this.
  5. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    HI Gene,

Just a plug won't do it.. I use a power transformer that changes the voltage up or down. I have used them to power many signs. I have included an example of what is required for anybody that may be interested.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    Makes sense now.
    I was an electrician for 13 years and I don't ever want to tell someone that what they want to do wont work without knowing all the facts. I do know a little bit regarding wiring and theory and I try not to step on any toes. Thanks for sharing this with the group and it might make the purchase a little bit easier for the buyer. Not having to rewire the whole sign and change components inside the unit would make things easier (as long as the wiring / components are in good working shape and in usable condition).

I still think this is a beautiful piece and it would look like a million bucks in a garage, lit up.
    Only wish I had extra money to buy things like this (and space in the garage)......

Thanks a million,
    Gene Greer

7. KMR968Turbo

KMR968Turbo Formula 3

Nov 11, 2007
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Absolutely love this. Even know where I would put it in my garage/man cave. The metal work alone is beautiful. Just wish I could justify the cost. Amazing item. Good luck with the sale.

TJsBeer likes this.
  8. Alamo Gear Head

Alamo Gear Head Karting

Sep 28, 2015
    PM to discuss if still available.

9. SGS

SGS Rookie

Sep 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    Stelios Saffos
  10. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
  11. cmt6891

cmt6891 Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Encino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Carl T

12. cmt6891

cmt6891 Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Encino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Carl T
    Wonderful collection of vintage signs. So interesting to see the many variations of the artwork for the Cavallinos.