Is it time for gun control in Washington? | Page 141 | FerrariChat

Is it time for gun control in Washington?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Sep 17, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I would like to think that if people in Melbourne started looting, burning and defacing, and/ or took over an area of the city, the cops would break them up and arrest them without hesitation, using whatever force is necessary to do so.

The Democrats hate of Trump is so great that they don't mind allowing anarchy because they believe that it reflects badly on Trump. Thank goodness we're here, because American politics is the pits.

Steve355F1 likes this.
  2. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    And Trump has incited a lot of the pre-BLM anarchy for his own benefit, stirring up revolution in Democratic states with his lowest form of supporters using guns to intimidate the Democrat leaders of those states.

Anyway, won't matter shortly, most of them will be dead from the virus ..... nice move Chinah, didn't have to fire one missile to win the war , only had to rely on the stupidity of the Americans and their "leader"

3. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    what a load of nonsense

4. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Mainstream Democrats don't hate Trump. When I visited LA in January, where 90% vote Dem, I asked everyone I could who would win the election and why. With very few exceptions, they said Trump, because the country was in better shape because of him.

The problem is that a small but noisy minority of extreme leftists have captured control of the narrative of the party, such that anyone who doesn't comply with their extreme agenda won't be supported by the party machine, let alone nominated.

5. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    :rolleyes:

6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    It's funny.....I often wonder if you're a moronic half wit, and then you type something that confirms.......again

7. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Western democracies have been subject to the "Long march through the institutions" since the late 1960's. Today, in every western country, the mainstream media and public service, including education, welfare and the judiciary, is controlled by leftist thinking and a degree of activism. This degree varies by region, e.g. VIC has a more activist judiciary than NSW, California more than Texas. All countries have a "swamp" of unelected but powerful people who dispense influence and (public) money.

Conservative parties also have their own swamp of lobbyists and career political advisors.

When any country reaches a tipping point where more than half the population either works for or is dependent on the state, that majority will vote for a left of centre party out of self interest. In France 62% depend on the state, the only choice in their elections is between hard and soft left, or the fringe extreme right who rarely achieve more than 10% of votes.

Because the population of civil servants and welfare recipients is concentrated in cities, we have the majority of city electorates in the hands of the left. Australia and the USA only get a right-of-centre government because remote and rural electorates usually have less than 50% government dependents. The UK only gets a conservative government when traditional Labor areas revolt against their own party, as happened over Brexit.

Trump is the first US president since Reagan who owes nothing to the swamp. He is the first existential threat to the left in a generation, which is why they hate him so much.

wrxmike, Ferraridoc and greg246 like this.
  8. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Anyone who thinks Trump is actually interested in reshaping The Swamp in any way other as to what suits him, and his business interests, is delusional. Look at the special rules for property developers in his tax package; not to mention the Opportunity Zones. The Wall and Trade War are just populist sideshows.

Its328 likes this.
  9. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Uhuh

10. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    There's the difference .... I don't wonder about you

4_Eff_Sake likes this.
  11. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
  12. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
  13. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  14. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    CHAZ was an incoherent group of Marxists, Anarchists, and Anti-Capitalists. And make no mistake, these ideologies existed in the US, long before Trump. I would wager that a lot of the young people involved, after being exposed to the rape, robbery, and murder of a society without law and order. Have a somewhat less antithetical view of the Constitutional Republic.

15. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    There's been a certain amount of anarchy in the US, even when Democrats are in the White House.

And if Covid-19 is some sort of Chinese bio-weapon, it's been something of a dud with a 99% survival rate. Perhaps more effort should be directed towards cardiovascular disease, and cancer ?

Extreme1 likes this.
  16. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Deep fried dumpling will cause both

17. Gizzi

Gizzi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 3, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Gezim
    I like big T.i.Ts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    This guy's awesome, isn't he?

19. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    If I was a lefty, I'd be genuinely embarrassed that he's the best "we" can find.

However, leftys don't even understand the concept. It's all about beating Trump, no matter what.

The sad part is: That is nothing. Anyone whom has seen poor old Joe unedited knows that he is mentally shot. It's not his fault. But he's almost certainly suffering from dementia.

That the left can seriously put this guy up tells you all you need to know about their morals.

20. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Do your passengers get sick of steering the plane to the left to counter the hard right turns ? :p

21. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    The earth is round, end up in the same place no matter which way you steer

moretti and kerrari like this.
  22. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner