TR: Brake Upgrades | Page 2 | FerrariChat

TR: Brake Upgrades

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by xplodee, Dec 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Interesting, I followed the link, and it clearly list a 512 tr rotor, but when you try to order online, testarossa's and 512's are not listed.

2. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim

Attached Files:

3. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    I had those Brembos on my turbo TR and they are incredible. Well worth it and look great!

4. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    You will spend 7k or better for the big Brembo with installation from what I remember.

5. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Yup, at list prices. spendy for a BBK. My point is I bet I can piece it together by buying used calipers from other make/model cars so long as I can match the piston sizes. Then I just need to find rotors or buy from Brembo and to machine my own caliper relocating brackets (easy). The whole thing could be done for under $2k. I'll save $5k and put that into a capristo ;)

raysur, MOSS, EZORED and 1 other person like this.
  6. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    If you go on line and google the brembo big brake kit, every seller advertises them for the same price. $3643.20 Does anyone know of a supplier that discounts them? Maybe Brembo controls this?