New 360 owner | Page 2 | FerrariChat

New 360 owner

Discussion in '360/430' started by Neil A, Aug 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Neil looks like you caught the same bug as me !! Upgrading your 360 is like being hook on crack !! LOL I just could not help my self ! Love it thew

Stealthssfc likes this.
  2. Purch23

Purch23 Karting

Jul 2, 2019
    CT
    Full Name:
    Dave
  3. Neil A

Neil A Karting

Oct 11, 2011
    Edinburgh, UK
    one4torque and RANDY6005 like this.
  4. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Look forward to driving stopping impressions w the brake upgrade.

I got spoiled w modern Amg brakes.

5. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Looks great Neil!

6. Neil A

Neil A Karting

Oct 11, 2011
    Edinburgh, UK
    Ive ran AP's on a few cars in the past and always been impressed with them , I got braided lines swell as part of the kit so will fit them along with a fluid flush next week hopefully.

I did have my first experience with ceramic brakes this week on a Mclaren and they are next level , but could not justify the cost to retrofit ceramics to this car.

7. Neil A

Neil A Karting

Oct 11, 2011
    Edinburgh, UK
    Fitted the brakes tonight but ran out of time to road test and bed them in.

Out with the old.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

In with the new
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

In a bit of a cruel twist of fate I'm now not sure if I will be keeping this car long term after all , if I do decide to keep it I will fit 2 piece slotted rear discs to match the front.

The reason I may not be keeping it as I was lucky enough to win this in a competition recently , and dont do enough miles to keep 2 supercars.

But for now I cant believe I have these pair .

8. Neil A

Neil A Karting

Oct 11, 2011
    Edinburgh, UK
    Sadly the hoses supplied with the kit were a little too short so waiting on replacements , then need to re bleed the brakes and will do a fluid flush.
    The car is due its annual service in March so need to get that booked up.

Just now im unsure what way im going to go
    1. keep the 360 sell the 570
    2. keep the 570 sell the 360

I don't do enough miles a year to justify keeping both cars , and both have plus and minus points.

9. Neil A

Neil A Karting

Oct 11, 2011
    Edinburgh, UK
    Well the new longer hoses turned up and I've bled the rakes through and started the bedding in procedure, the pedal has slightly more initial travel than before but the pedal feel is very good and probably a little easier to modulate the pedal than before.

Im planing to put the car in for its annual service next month and put it back on the road as I've had it off the road for winter as we get a lot of grit/salt on the roads over here in the UK.

Once its serviced I think it will be going up forsale sadly , with the attitude of if it sell it sells if not i will happily keep it . So if any uk based enthusiast is looking for a very well speed 360 f1 get in touch , price wise I will be looking for offers around £71k.

10. GSF355

GSF355 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2013
    Brisbane
    Sell both, buy CS ;)

Stealthssfc likes this.
  11. Neil A

Neil A Karting

Oct 11, 2011
    Edinburgh, UK
    I did think about that but to honest if i were to sell both I would probably get a GT3RS.