Sold - 2019 AMG C63S Coupe ~~~ Save Over $15K ~~~ PRISTINE ~~~ No Accidents ~~~4,092 Miles~~~ MSRP $88,585 | FerrariChat

Sold 2019 AMG C63S Coupe ~~~ Save Over $15K ~~~ PRISTINE ~~~ No Accidents ~~~4,092 Miles~~~ MSRP $88,585

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by 348SStb, Dec 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Hello F-Chat friends. Welcome to my listing. Thank you for reading.

Asking $72,995 for this used car

==========
    ==========

WELCOME TO MY LISTING!

Treat yourself this holiday season to a beautiful beast!

SAVE Over $15K from MSRP
    LOADED WITH THE BEST OPTIONS
    Priced to sell

This pristine pre-loved vehicle has just 4,092 miles.

Vehicle Specifications

2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63S 2-Door Coupe
    -used-
    4,092 miles
    MSRP was $88,585
    Asking $72,995

Brilliant Blue Metallic Exterior
    Black Nappa Leather Interior
    AMG Performance Seats

See attached MSRP sheet. MSRP $88,585

Wow over $15K off MSRP. That is a deal unobtainable on a new car.

No accidents, no paint work, no curb rash on wheels, not even a scratch under front bumper (no "minor scraping" of any kind). No stories.
    Owned by an extremely meticulous and experienced private collector of fine automobiles (yours truly!).

Vehicle Details

2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63S 2-door Coupe
    -used-
    4,092 miles**
    Brilliant Blue Metallic exterior
    Black Nappa Leather interior
    AMG Performance Seats

[**Mileage as of the time of this listing. Incidental mileage may accrue but intention is to keep mileage near that total.]

Original private owner
    Nonsmoker
    Clear Title in hand, No Lien
    Ordered new by me and taken delivery new by me from Mercedes-Benz dealer December 2018
    No accidents. No paint work. No Stories.
    Clean CarFax
    Engine oil and differential services done at recommended mileage interval after vehicle break-in
    Car was broken in extremely carefully, properly, and by me alone.

All original materials with car included. All books in their case, paperwork, original window sticker, both keys, tools, etc. Nothing is missing.
    All original with no modifications.

Vehicle notes:
    Vehicle is in superb condition. It was driven only by me. I do not allow others to handle my vehicles.
    No identifiable defects exterior or interior are present.
    No curb rash on any wheels.
    No scratches on the vehicle.
    Under front bumper pristine. Not even a scratch. It is virgin under there as everywhere else. Very careful and meticulous owner.
    Loaded vehicle. See attached MSRP sheet. This vehicle has the options you want.
    Serious Buyers please contact me for CarFax Report.

Some Business Notes

Thanks for looking!

I look forward to speaking with you if you are interested in this used car. Please take a few moments and read ahead for some important information.

Also, please indulge me for a minute as I take care of a few housekeeping items just ahead, as I need to filter out some people who will be wasting everyone's time and also some bad people.

*Do not contact me if*
    1. You are a third party ad seller.
    2. You are a referral service provider.
    3. You are a dealer or broker who wants special pricing. Dealers and Brokers welcome if willing to pay what the vehicle is worth without games.
    4. You want to offer a trade of any kind.
    5. You are an Internet scammer, spammer, phishing artist, etc. I am smarter than you and I have way more resources than you do; if you interfere with my business, you will be prosecuted. Just move on to the next opportunity on your scam list.

About me

1. I am a private seller selling a used car which I own.
    2. I am a highly experienced, careful, and meticulous owner and collector of cars of all kinds. I recently bought a climate-controlled warehouse for the sole purpose of keeping my cars safe and happy. A car that sleeps inside a climate-controlled environment is a happy car.
    3. The car is located in the State of Florida in Martin County in the city of Stuart.
    4. I am very easy to reach, and I will be happy to speak to anyone who expresses serious interest in this car.
    5. I am an experienced and honest Seller; and I will make this process easy for the Buyer. Purchases from dealers are usually very cumbersome, frustrating, and marred with paperwork mistakes. This experience is designed to be easy.
    6. I am not a distressed seller. This car will sell at an attractive price at market value -- this is not a fire sale.

Why Am I selling?

This car turns out to be an extra car for me. I love the car and have nothing negative to say about it. But it's an extra car, and space is not unlimited. My loss is your gain. This is a great deal. Save $Thousands. No games, no gimmicks.

=====
    =====

**This vehicle is available only to buyers within the United States or Canada**

Thanks again for looking!
    Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mrmadd

mrmadd Rookie

Jul 17, 2008
    You just bought a climate-controlled warehouse so you'd have room for all your cars, and now you need to sell this one because you're out of space?

Sounds like you need a bigger warehouse!

GLWS

mwarrior and daytona355 like this.
  3. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Good observation!

Yes, I do need a bigger warehouse. Don’t we all?

daytona355 likes this.
  4. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    That color is off the charts!!!!

5. ScudMarks

ScudMarks Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2018
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Mauer
    Epic looking care there

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I will just say the Mercs ran the wheels off at 24H Series at COTA, and did very well.

Impressive...….GLWS!

7. Steve Magnusson

Steve Magnusson Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 11, 2001
    30°30'40" N 97°35'41" W (Texas)
    Full Name:
    Steve Magnusson
    Totally agree! Around here the MB dealers seem to only have white, silver, grey, and black cars -- even getting a red one is near impossible. Very distinctive to see an MB in that color.

daytona355 likes this.
  8. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Now that is the way to do an advert..... all the right information, details about how to do the transaction, clear rules around keeping the dipsticks away.... brilliant. Good luck with the sale..... worth every penny

348SStb and Thecadster like this.
  9. Zcobra1

Zcobra1 Formula 3

Oct 9, 2012
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Bert
    And 2020 is the likely last year of the V8, so these are the last of an era....
    Just ordered a C43 for wifey, only because she does not need the V8 and want the AWG for more versatile use,
    travel in inclement weather, etc. Or would be jumping on one of these.
    Even the C43 is supposed to go to a 4 cylinder....so even that is the last of them.
    Great car, GLWS.

10. Nate Allen

Nate Allen Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    Hood River, OR
    Full Name:
    Nate Allen