Pocono sportscar feedback | FerrariChat

Pocono sportscar feedback

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by dave308, Nov 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dave308

dave308 Rookie

Nov 10, 2019
    Full Name:
    Dave johnson
    Hi All,
    Happy thanksgiving, I was referred to Pocono Sportscar to do service on a 308.
    Any Feedback??
    Thank you
    Have a happy and healthy

Dave

2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

Best choice in North East.

espvh, brian.s and BigTex like this.
  3. espvh

espvh Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2005
    NEW YORK!
    +1
    Best choice in North East.

4. JMH90

JMH90 Rookie

Oct 10, 2019
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    John Michael
    I know I'm a bit late, but to just add to this feedback - I met with Jim yesterday regarding a vehicle I'm looking at owned by a longtime customer of his. The vehicle was in for service and I was hoping to have a PPI done (and to do a physical inspection) while the vehicle was at Jim's shop, as it was roughly midway between the potential seller and myself. Jim and another one of his techs spent a full hour with me going over the car, putting it on the lift, and lending their expertise as to their experience with the model (a 550). While I was there, he was working on a manual transmission swap from an F1 on an F430 using OEM parts he was able to source over an eight month period, and he was in the process of rebuilding an F40 engine. From that experience and discussion, my first impression of Jim and his crew was fantastic and lines up with what has been posted previously on this forum. Jim has quite the resume (their website discusses it a bit). Good luck!

5. 328gts

328gts Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    New Jersey

6. 328gts

328gts Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    New Jersey
    Serviced my 1989 328gts for last 15 years and does great work and very far

7. red-riot

red-riot Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Simply the best. Jim’s the only person I let work on my F40. Track support is an added plus. Don’t hesitate.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

espvh likes this.