Date of Ford v. Ferrari Los Angeles premiere known, but how to get invited? | FerrariChat

Date of Ford v. Ferrari Los Angeles premiere known, but how to get invited?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bitzman, Sep 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Here's what I found today, but not computer savvy enough to know how to reach those issuing invitations. Any clues?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When:
    Monday, November 4, 2019

Hot Spot: Los Angeles, CA (Location on Members Only)

Deets: Academy Award-winners Matt Damon and Christian Bale star in FORD v FERRARI, based on the remarkable true story of the visionary American car designer Carroll Shelby (Damon) and the fearless British-born driver Ken Miles (Bale), who together battled corporate interference, the laws of physics, and their own personal demons to build a revolutionary race car for Ford Motor Company and take on the dominating race cars of Enzo Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France in 1966.

Who You May Spot: Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Jon Bernthal, Caitriona Balfe, Tracy Letts, Josh Lucas, Noah Jupe, Remo Girone, Ray McKinnon, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping, James Mangold

Hint For The Average Socialite: This is strictly invite only.

Check out how to score free premiere passes.

In theatres November 15, 2019.

What’s Trending: @FordvFerrari #FORDvFERRARI

msquared likes this.
  2. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Been in communication with Disney. Trying to see if they are interested in 30-50 Ferraris showing up as well as GT 40's and Cobras for either the premier or a special screening. Im waiting to hear back from them.

LVP488, shawdut and PKIM like this.
  3. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Heard back from Disney. They dont want a parade of Ferraris. Only a 330 P. They might as well be looking for a unicorn. No 330 Ps exist. Only 4-412s exist and 2 are in Europe. I dont think anyone is going to ship one in for a movie ticket. They will have better luck with a replica which is what they must have used for the film.

I understand that there already was a screening at the Peterson.

4. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
  5. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    Thanks for trying Peter!

6. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
  7. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Im still working on trying to set something up here. A paid screening like Octane is doing is something possible if I cant get and cooperation from Disney.

8. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    The mouse-house can burn to the ground, they are pricks when it comes to events and promotions

9. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Probably better to work with a theater then Disney. Maybe get the Ferrari dealer to help sponsor

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

10. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Perhaps they just don't see any benefit or need to bother with additional (outsider) promotional efforts/offers.
    Intended target audience is likely going to see the movie even without it.
    I wonder if I should've had accepted the invite, even without interest nor time to attend.

Besides, isn't it supposed to be more about Ford than Ferrari...

11. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I'm in..... But I'll be sitting in the Shelby section fellas. The first time anyway ;)

TestShoot likes this.
  12. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    I'm trying to set something up for the week before the premier. Will post details if and when it moves forward......

13. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Anything new on where the US premiere will be?
    Here's the date: Nov. 4th.
    I am going to another less prestigious preview Nov. 6th at AMC 15 in Century City but as I understand it , that's an indoor theatre
    so how ya gonna pull up in a Ford GT or Ferrari P3?
    Actually there's fires concerning the movie folk right now so maybe a lot of those who were going to go to the premiere
    are more concerned with evacuation.

14. shawdut

shawdut Formula Junior

May 30, 2014
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Shawn D
    It opens to the public November 15th. A group of us are going to a private showing on the 14th at Cinepolis in Pacific Palisades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk