NSX Road Trip v2.0 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

NSX Road Trip v2.0

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by NbyNW, Jun 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Top shelf stuff!

2. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I swiped the wine list... souvenir! And I liked the prices also. What should be normal, right. I’m always turned off by wine prices as such a direct fleecing.

My wife was really impressed with the displays also. She thought they were done well - plus the overall exhibit. And lots of people interact with them, opening, discussing.

clandestine likes this.
  3. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

4. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Not as much snow as I was expecting and the green grass on the mountain tops was amazing. Elk and deer will be moving up there soon.

5. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  6. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I thought we had a lot of hail storms here, but that's crazy. Have you had a chance to drive the NSX since you got out west?
    T

mikesufka likes this.
  7. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    Thank you posting up again this year/trip - enjoying your travels. Subscribed!

8. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

American hero. We’ve been to his gravesite at Arlington many time. Special place to say the least.

9. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sadly no... unloaded it then one day for chores then we headed further west. I have some good trip planned once we get back to SD. I got some good videos of the storm coming across the mountains and valley. It would be amazing to live here and be able to watch the weather move in and out. We’ve had two more thunderstorms come thru. Watching the sky is amazing.

10. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

11. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Thanks... having a good time even without the car. Crazy weather this year. Last year was a cakewalk compared to this.

Heading to Yellowstone tomorrow and locals are warning of snow and the east entrance may be closed. Shouldn’t be for long. Rain here is snow at the pass. We’ll start out and adjust.

12. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

13. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

alum04org and mikesufka like this.
  14. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Excuse all the typos and misspellings. All pics are on my phone so loading from there and text is small!

15. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

Your landscapes, skies, storms are wonderful.... they're emotional.
    Thank you.

NbyNW likes this.
  16. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    You probably already know this route, but if you go North out of Spearfish to Belle Fourche and then head West to Devils Tower, you’d have an hour of rolling hills and “S-curves” for your NSX. I’ve road that a few times on my Harley’s with a grin on my face - would love to do it running hard in a GT3 or Ferrari ( NSX would be fine too ;) )

Have a great day !

MDS

PS: post pics

NbyNW likes this.
  17. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I remember driving back & forth across the Mountain time zone many a time as a young man. You can see forever. Being born in NYC, it blew my mind. Big Sky country indeed. Thanks for sharing with us!
    T

alum04org and NbyNW like this.
  18. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Thanks. Wish I packed my Nikon, but with limited NSX space I didn’t so it’s all iPhone XS Max pics. Still, they’re pretty good.
    Ray

19. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Yep... it’s on the list, stay tuned for next week!
    Ray

mikesufka likes this.