Raiders Season Tickets appointments | FerrariChat

Raiders Season Tickets appointments

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Lotaz, Oct 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I just want to throw this out there incase someone is interested. I am going to be out of town this coming weekend (Work Related) so I am going to miss my long awaited season ticket appointment. If someone would like to take over my spot let me know and I will shoot you the details. Sad day, I think it's time to start my own business.

2. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    They rescheduled my appointment and I got 2 seat licenses. Looking forward to seeing some games!

joker57676 likes this.
  3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Awesome! Have they said anything about the season yet?

I imagine opening day will be something truly spectacular.

What you can see pretty clearly is that LV is transforming into a larger "entertainment" center beyond traditional gaming. That includes Sports and Music.

4. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Yep. Vegas has done a great job over the last 10-15 years reinventing itself. The question is, in terms of entertainment, what isn't here now? We have great shopping, eating, sports, clubbing, music, shows, events, and gaming.

5. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    The new MSG theater I think is one of the clues. What you're going to see is more and more elaborate "unforgettable" musical experiences that can only be done in Vegas.

6. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    I sure hope so! I know the Raiders' stadium is designed to hold 50+ events per year (major concerts, etc.) and with PSLs, we get right of first refusal for tix. We plan on buying tix to the big stuff to resell and hopefully make enough to offset the cost of football tix. If it works out great, but if not, meh. No big deal.