For Sale - 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Gated 6 Speed Recent Timing Belt Service | FerrariChat

For Sale 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena Gated 6 Speed Recent Timing Belt Service

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by BernardBohn, Dec 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    Selling my 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena

Original Argentino Paint Black interior with a Recent Timing belt service August of this year with $5k reciept.

The rare silver exterior is in nice condition overall has a clear bra on front fascia which has helped against
    many rock chips though there are a couple above the clear bra. Passenger door has a scratch but was left alone to keep originality.

It has never been in any accident or had any type of body repaid and has a clean car fax.Exterior is complimented nicely by the challenge grill which if you look closely shows the gorgeous Capristo exhaust behind it. Factory wheels are in good overall condition with little to no curb rash and are straight without any bends or cracks. All four tires have plenty of tire tread depth left and are matching BF Goodrich brand.

Interior wise this Ferrari has held up the test of time. The seats show minimal wear and have not been touched up in anyway. The bolsters are in good condition and firm which is exactly how they should be to keep you planted in your seat at all times. Door panels are really nice,both windows work well. The door handles do have minor scratches as expected. The Air conditioning is ice cold and blows hard. Some sticky buttons are there but not all are sticky. Dashboard is very nice, not warped or deformed in any way. Original radio works
    well and the sound system sounds great, speakers aren’t blown and sound clear.

Engine just had a major service in August of this year at 44,991 Miles which included timing belt, cam belt tensioners, cam gaskets, spark plugs,and all new shifter bushings. Now reading 46k Miles .Needless to say this Ferrari is as turn key as they come. The car drives perfect there is no check engine lights on and the car pulls really hard in every gear as it packs 400 Horsepower. Clutch is in good condition and the Gated gear box is like butter, probably the best feeling gearbox of any Ferrari. The Exhaust system has been upgraded to a $5,000 Capristo free flow exhaust system which gives it that great deep tone and beautiful exhaust note while revving to 8,000 Rpms..

$79,500 Obo..
    serious inquiries call me 305-527-6867 Bernard

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    Man this is a SMOKING DEAL! Someone better jump on this quick, a 40K mile Ferrari sold on BAT for $88,000 + 5% fees just a few months ago. Car was a 2004 but that shouldn't make that big of a difference.

3. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    Thanks! It is a very nice car, in great condition and personally I like it a lot in Argento

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. lilviv

lilviv Karting

Nov 9, 2011
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Vivek Gupta
    Beautiful ride. I am sure that will sell very quickly. :)

5. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    put it on BAT man it will bring your asking price just make a good ad!

6. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    Maybe, but I tried a car once on BaT and didn't have good luck with the bidding. I prefer the good old fashion way. Thanks for the advise!

7. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    Thank you!

8. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    meh...BaT is hit and miss...

I'm 360 Canuck, Yassa and BernardBohn like this.
  9. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    The car is still available if anyone would like to put it under the Christmas tree!

hyena1994 and crinoid like this.
  10. bellwilliam

bellwilliam Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2014
    the car is in Florida?

11. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    Hi, it is in Florida, feel free to DM me or call me if you want more info 305-443-7626

12. cbm2000

cbm2000 Rookie

Aug 13, 2019
    Full Name:
    Julio Pinet
    Bernard, has this car sold already? Send me a note at [email protected] Thanks

13. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    Hi, it is sold already. I do have a gated 6 speed 2004 Gallardo now that I would like to sell. Thanks!

carnutdallas likes this.
  14. BernardBohn

BernardBohn Rookie

Nov 23, 2015
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Bernard
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

absostone likes this.
  15. carnutdallas