365GT on BaT | FerrariChat

365GT on BaT

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by donv, Sep 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Lovely car, formerly owned by a member here (although I would mark it down for being "resale red")-- but I'm impressed by the bidding so far. I would have guessed a lower number, and the auction still has some time to go.

Maybe the correction is correcting?

davemqv likes this.
  2. Clint Wrigley

Clint Wrigley Rookie

Feb 28, 2018
    Sarasota FL
    Ended up selling for 226k. A little less than I would expect for that model in its condition. Also saw a series 2 330gt sold on BAT for 280k. I’ve been looking for a well sorted 330gt or 365gt for a while. Curious to see what people think.

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I actually thought it would be bid, at least, to a lower amount. However, it's a nice car and condition does matter a lot. I was guessing it would sell for right around $200k.

davemqv likes this.
  4. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    $226k is 100% in line with what they've been actually going for over the past year or two. Most QM's at the big auctions have gone for 200k-220k plus premium, so about 220k-242k all in. The dealer cars you see listed at $275k and up sit and sit, often being pulled after a while and reposted a month or so later to appear "new to market" again. I'm sure there have been exceptions but that's the overall trend.

My personal feeling is that they will drop further. I think we're going to see everything correct a bit more and stabilize for a while.

Clint Wrigley likes this.