Ferrari clássico 212 Inter com algo de português | FerrariChat

Ferrari clássico 212 Inter com algo de português

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by MDEL, Aug 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Que se saiba em Portugal nunca houve um táxi da marca Ferrari mas curiosamente o modelo destas imagens ostenta as cores tradicionais preto verde-mar do nosso "carro de praça". Como em Portugal os primeiros táxis apareceram nos anos vinte, é muito provável que a inspiração para as cores deste 212 Inter de 1952 tenha nascido em terras lusitanas.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    0217 EL owned since September 2012 by Ricardo Vega Serrador in Mexico (official dealer in Mexico).

Marcel Massini

3. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Marcel thank you for the information because that way we can associate this 212 Inter to an owner. The text I wrote when I published the pictures is in Portuguese and in brief I'll explain what's the thread about. For many decades all taxis in Portugal were black with the roof painted in sea-green and this 212 looks like one of them. As far as I know there has never been in Portugal a Ferrari working as taxi but with your deep knowledge of the brand may be you can tell us if has ever existed one in Italy.
    I leave you a couple of pictures of a model of one of the most popular taxi cars in Portugal since 1953 which was the Mercedes 180. In the seventies you could find some of them that were still running with more than 1 million Kilometers.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Makuono likes this.