Sold - for sale 2009 Maserati Gran Turismo sport | FerrariChat

Sold for sale 2009 Maserati Gran Turismo sport

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by PATLEW, Jul 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    For sale 2009 Maserati GTS Sport F1 - 32,000 miles clean car new F1 clutch at 30 k miles exterior in good condition no accidents or major repairs Carfax shows full service history and campaigns and I have all the other documentation so it is fully documented car. Cosmetically no curb rash but some nicks on the rims that are indicative to its age. Body of the car is in good condition interior is equally good condition with only small defects. There is no major wear on any of the seats and the alcantera is in perfect condition including the head covering. A few of the buttons have wear or stickiness with the real severe items replaced recently. Fully serviced and ready to go. the only small issue with this car is the tire pressure monitoring system one of the sensors needs to be replaced. Does not affect the cars performance so I never had it addressed other than to have it reset by the dealer multiple times. I have owned the car for three years and the only thing I have done is replace the f1 clutch, rear tires, battery, and front axel boot it was leaking and needed to bae addressed.

This particular model was one of the 300 produced that were imported into the US but were halted because the models even though the same as the GTS were not crash tested. The only difference was the MC Shift program, loud sport exhaust, 599 super fast F1 transmittion and the larger 4.7 liter engine. Car is available for inspection just pm me if you have any other questions.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 267201 View attachment 299478 View attachment 246570

Dave rocks likes this.
  2. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    Price is 40k or best offer car is located in Charlotte NC

3. Sledge4.2

Sledge4.2 F1 Rookie

Oct 19, 2007
    Marin
    Full Name:
    Geno
    Do you mind if i ask how much the clutch replacement was? Very nice car.

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Beautiful, especially in a color other than black. Lot of car for the money.

Dave rocks likes this.
  5. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    The UBER Maser GT. The one to get. Only $40k...these cars (and - imho - the gransports) are among the best "exotic" value.*

* And yes, I'd say exotic based upon the looks, limited numbers, world-class sounds and the super-fun, superfast II shifting.

This should go fast. I was nearly a buyer of a similar car for (iirc) mid-60s about 4 years ago. These have gone down another third since then...and this one has a new clutch.

PATLEW likes this.
  6. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    Around 8500 from the dealer.

7. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    yes I think these are at the bottom now 3 years ago over 60k paid and I put a clutch in it. If you are looking for one of these which does give you a close Ferrari f1 exp. if the car has over 30k miles and has not had a clutch done be prepared to be spending cash on one. This one no worries all.

8. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    39k I would like to move this Italian machine ASAP

9. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    I cant figure out why this car has zero interest? I paid significantly higher for what I am asking and it has a new clutch and I put 5k miles on it in three years. More performance for your buck and lower priced than most ghiblis that are available for resale.

Automoblog likes this.
  10. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Patrick - fantastic car at a great price. I had a 2008 and got a 2013 this year. These are great cars. I think so are scared of the F1 (wrongfully)

Try Cargurus - that's how I sold my 2008.

flat_plane_eddie likes this.
  11. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    I'm guessing its an "unknown" model to many. Agree with Dave rocks, the Superfast II F1 is a huge plus, should not be a detreminent. Selling any of these exotics takes time, broadly viewed marketing and luck (to find the "one buyer" for each "one car"). Color is such an issue with buyers. I love silvers and greys, and would never buy a black car. Yet, many folks love black exotics. And many aren't excited by silvers. And don't get me started on the idiotic mileage desires of many exotic buyers (so their garage art looks and smells nice I presume), one would rationally think 32k miles after 9 years is "low" (what is that, 3.5k per year?) and the min required to keep the car in good shape. But some buyers just aren't interested in exotics with double digit mileage.

Where all are you marketing it?

12. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    +1 on CarGurus. I've had good results with them listing a few of my former daily drivers.

Since you asked, the main issue you'll have with your car is the F1 since that's what scares people away. You have to realize it appeals to a very limited number of enthusiasts and be more patient.

13. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    I loved mine and it sold last month and went to an Fchatter. Had a bunch of interest. There were two here in Central Florida that both sold short after listing. Perhaps it’s because they were black ? One was the same price and one was lower (mine with 10k more miles )
    Have you listed on eBay or BAT?
    I love yours. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    I will try car guru and thanks for the comments. This is the hardest car I have ever tried to sell. I sold three Ferraris and a Lamborghini over the last 10 years and all were gone in less than a few weeks. I agree it is a great car sounds fantastic and it has great performance. The only drawback I wish it had 100 more horses. I understand the replacement is going to be high HP 600 and if it looks anything like the renditions wow on the body styling.

15. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I am interested but had some other stuff come up that I need to take care of first. Hoping to be ready around the end of the year. This would be a fun car for sure!! GLWS

16. AClark

AClark Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    USA
    Nice example!

GLWS

17. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Nice car. I miss my Granturismo

18. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    THANKS

19. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    35K NEED TO MOVE IT OUT

20. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    I have no idea why these cars are not recognized for what they are - great cars

Dave rocks likes this.
  21. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    Nice car. Is it located where you reside?

22. arizonaitalian

Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Lordy...$35k is silly. Someone jump on this. I only have a spot for a convertible in the garage or I would.

23. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    35k. WOW

24. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    yes garage kept. Taking a bath but I need to move it out. I need the space.

25. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    I was asked for the VIN: ZAMHJ45A390045323