Looking for feedback on the Eleetus Racing Sim | FerrariChat

Looking for feedback on the Eleetus Racing Sim

Discussion in 'Technology' started by jimh033, Oct 13, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimh033

jimh033 Rookie

Oct 11, 2016
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Jim Hardy
  2. IamRobG

IamRobG F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007
    NY
    It comes with all fanatec hardware which is pretty decent as i have the fanatec v1. If i'm on a multi thousand dollar simulator, i want multi-thousand dollar hardware, not a 900$ wheel and pedal package.

3. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    #3 Bas, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    +1

Can't see a price, either...they talk a lot about ''their price class''. Took a while of digging, it's 25K. For that money I'd want proper hardware, Leo Bodnar wheel, heusinkveld pedals etc.

Their specs don't even list a graphics card for their system...for a company that's (by their own word) dumped over a million into development, they couldn't spend a few bucks on getting someone to write the website for them? At that, get a decent website anyhow, not something from the early 2000s....

All the movable systems use the same sort of DOF set up (i.e. the actuators on the outside points). Easy to service, more stable...and probably a good reason for it.

Anyone that uses a picture like this on their website I have serious doubts on, anyways :D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login