malaysian Ferrari owners? | Page 130 | FerrariChat

malaysian Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Remy Zero, May 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    HUge crash in Sarawak yesterday i think. A 458 smashed into what looks like a guardrail. Thankfully no one was hurt.

The car looked totaled though..

2. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Any pictures or articles to share ?

I love the shape of the 458

3. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Saw the pictures online, the back looks ok but should be a write off .

4. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Crazy. Drive safe guys.

5. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
  6. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    ANybody ordered any LAF? Or invited to order a LAF?

7. NM88

NM88 Rookie

Aug 20, 2013
    Petaling Jaya
    Full Name:
    Navin
    A fellow FChat forum member from Malaysia mentioned in a post last year that he was in Maranello to spec his LaFerrari.
    (The post was in a different thread here on FChat)

8. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Wow..

I met up my ex Porsche colleague last Friday. It seems someone we all know, just officially put his order in..918 Spyder..

9. seasonedvet

seasonedvet Rookie

Aug 5, 2015
    Just came back from bangkok and saw two. A horribly modified red modena and a 458. I wouldn't wanna drive a ferrari around any asian country besides Korea or Japan.

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Anyone went for that city GP?

11. abstamaria

abstamaria F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    Full Name:
    Andres
    Could I ask if you would describe the Ferrari Owners Club in Malaysia as enthusiast-run (meaning organized and run by members, independently of but with perhaps some support from the dealer) or dealer-run (meaning the initiative for organization and events is with the dealer)? The Ferrari Owners Club here was just accredited with Ferrari, and, while we have the official guidelines, there are some areas that we could use some direction, based on the experience of older clubs, such as yours. I hope you don't mind the question, but we are at a crossroads.

As an example, the Lamborghini and Porsche clubs here are very much a dealer initiative, with the dealer planning and organizing the events and generally footing the bill; food and drink at meetings are free. Would that be true for the FOC in Malaysia?

My background is from the local sports car club, which was organized by enthusiasts a long time ago and run by them, with no outside support, except sponsorships for events. Members pay dues and damage for dinners and meetings. I do not know whether Ferrari owners clubs are supposed to operate in the same manner.

Any advice and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, and regards,

Andy

12. sjwshiraz

sjwshiraz Karting

May 24, 2008

Yes. Hopefully arriving around year end

13. sunnyl

sunnyl Rookie

May 27, 2015
    please let me know if any one has a RHD Ferrari Testarossa or 430 Scuderia for sale want to buy asap

14. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Anyone knows of a 308/328 for sale . Any condition is fine as I would rebuilt it .

Please PM me thanks

15. NM88

NM88 Rookie

Aug 20, 2013
    Petaling Jaya
    Full Name:
    Navin
    Great!

16. DolCeAddicT

DolCeAddicT Rookie

Apr 25, 2013
    Guys, need a reliable place for regular servicing/ mantainence other than NI in klang valley. Anyone with a place to recommend kindly please drop me a pm, help much appreciated, tqvm!

17. peter seow

peter seow Karting

Oct 9, 2015
    KL
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Does anyone know of the history of that car?

I remember there was another wsp plate, that was written off in an accident? The rear was badly hit.

I did see the wrx plate car but the rear parts such the shield above the exhaust was not original.

Would be Glad if anyone knows. Thanks.

18. r3kahsttub

r3kahsttub Karting

Apr 15, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur, MY
    Full Name:
    Won
    Any particular reason for not servicing at NI? Anyway, I don't own any F-car but there's a corner shop in Seapark area that seems to have a steady flow of P- some F- and L- cars there. In fact, even a SLR was seen there for what seems to be some extensive work. If memory serves me right, this was formerly Volcar. Perhaps worth a try to swing by to inquire.

19. r3kahsttub

r3kahsttub Karting

Apr 15, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur, MY
    Full Name:
    Won
    This is long past, but I stumbled upon this bookmark tonight (from Firefox to Chrome!) and since the login seemed to work, thought I'd share some pics. This one from the FSEA GT 2015, Malaysian leg.

Indonesian Ferraristi:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Singaporean Ferraristi (and my own humble hatch):
    [​IMG]

20. bikz

bikz Formula 3

Mar 2, 2012
    Malaysia

ok got what you meant...you mean the heat shields right...yeah its some aluminium custom made one...makes sense if the rear got hit and was changed....the original one is made of some composite material...well i have test driven this car and it drives fine (engine etc is good)........ball joints need changing up front......besides that, it has a non factory AC Jap system (pretty normal).......been at that dealership for ages now.....

21. LjT

LjT Karting

Feb 26, 2013
    Bikz

Why it's not selling? Price's too high? It looks like a nice car. Seller's willing to drop price?

Regards

22. peter seow

peter seow Karting

Oct 9, 2015
    KL
    Full Name:
    Peter
    After some detailed checks seems it's been totalled before. If I remember correctly the rear went straight into a tree. Someone might have out it on jig. It's a Super big accident.

23. Jezter70

Jezter70 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2013
    Surry (from UK)
    Full Name:
    Jez
    Hi to all Malaysia fchatters!
    I have a question you may be able to assist me with..... I own a 1994 F512TR (1994 ABS model) , that was originally exported new to Hong Seh Motors in Singapore. The then owner apparently lived in KL, but also had a place in Singapore.
    The car is Rosso Corsa with Nero leather and black carpets, and was spec'd from the factory with a USA rear deck that included a high level brake light ..... very unusual.
    Does anyone here remember #99391 , or was its first and only owner before it left Malaysia/Singapore for the UK in 2005?

Best regards,
    Jez

24. murcie

murcie Karting

Jun 19, 2006
    kuala lumpur
    Full Name:
    hakimi
    [​IMG]

2nd unit already landed...

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk